+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem facing while link my study application to CIC

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys
I am applying for may 2019 study visa on 15 March. I get my application number and UCI number on 6 April. But I didn't succeed to link my application to CIC . I have use all the ways to do this.
Please help me how can I do this. I want to check that my medical has been passed or not.
Please help me.

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I get message from Vfs like this
Visa application tracking ID number xxxx your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc office on 2019-04-10 and is on transit to the Canada visa application centec in cvo-bangalor.
What does it mean can you please tell me how long does it take to get result.
I am worried please help me.

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
I get message from Vfs like this
Visa application tracking ID number xxxx your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc office on 2019-04-10 and is on transit to the Canada visa application centec in cvo-bangalor.
What does it mean can you please tell me how long does it take to get result.
I am worried please help me.
It probably mean that things are working out well for you. Can you call them and ask?

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys today I get another email from embassy can you please tell me what does it mean. Email like this

Dear sahi
Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authofixing your studies will be issued on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer Of the Canada border services agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection act and it's regulation.

Can you please tell me that my visa is approved or not

Please tell me I am so worried.

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hello guys today I get another email from embassy can you please tell me what does it mean. Email like this

Dear sahi
Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authofixing your studies will be issued on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer Of the Canada border services agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection act and it's regulation.

Can you please tell me that my visa is approved or not

Please tell me I am so worried.
What's not clear? See the opening line of the document.

Your application to study in Canada has been approved.

And yes, you got the visa and good luck!

Reactions: Sahil1999

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Can I get email of decision from embassy or not before collect the password.
Have you opted for courier service or counter delivery? If you have opted.for.courier delivery then you will receive you passport latest by tomorrow if counter.delivery then you will receive an email informing you that your passport is.ready.for collection. Congratulations on your approval.

Reactions: Sahil1999