+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problem about sending multiple certificates to WES

delga

Jun 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear all,
I created my account on WES requesting evaluation on Bachelor degree, masters and PhD.
However, I received my PhD from Japan, but masters and bachelor from India. so I sent 2 separate envelopes with my documents, one from India and the other from Japan.

The problem that the Indian shipping (postal) service lost the tracking!!...and could not recognize if my documents sent from India are received by WES or not..on the other side, the Japanese shipping company informed me that WES received the envelope sent from Japan.
Currently, my status on my WES account appears to be :
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
My question is: does this mean that WES received ALL my documents? I am afraid that they created this status when they receive only the envelope from Japan, even without receiving my indian envelope!
I am afraid I wait till the end of evaluation process then they tell me my masters and bachelor docs are missing!
I appreciate if someone of previous experience or sure about the answer could tell me! thanks

daf450

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
hi, i just would like to know what did you get finally from wes? was your phd sufficient for the wes evaluation or did you need to have all your diplomas evaluated?
i am in the same situation as i have phd, master and bachelor and i am not sure if the highest diplomas is sufficient or should i send them all to be evaluated ?

Thanks a lot!