Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
scylla said:
You first have to be identified as a refugee by an organization like UNHCR and referred for resettlement in Canada. You should contact the UNHCR in your area first.
Hi Scylla,

I thought there was an exception right now for Syrians and Iraqi's...but perhaps this is only for targeted sponsorship? Regardless, it is very difficult to find a community sponsor or SAH at the moment. The only option would be a G5 for targed private sponsorship. I know that exception won't last forever...

Take care,

C.

Talal950

Aug 15, 2016
Ailool said:
مشكور أخ طلال

سؤال في حال لدي أقارب في كندا وحولت المبلغ الى حسابهم وهم قامو بكفالتي , ومكتب الهجرة قام باجراء المعاملات اللازمة
هل ممكن القيام بذلك ؟
مع من يمكنني التواصل لمزيد من المعلومات

شكرا
No it will not work on this way as there is certain criteria is accepted for sponsoring refugee such as:
- group of five
- sponsorship by agreement holders and constituent groups
- joint assistance program
- sponsorship agreement
- community sponsors

and if you need more information you better consult with an immigration consultant

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
لقد قمنا بتأليف مجموعة خمسة و عملنا على كفالة قريبة لي و عاىلة سورية اخرى من حرستا عن طريق Referral Office
و بالإمكان كفالة عايلة سورية اخرى. اذا كنت مهتم بالأمر يمكنك التواصل.

Thair

Aug 25, 2016
Talal950 said:
Referred to CIC statement that all application received after 31/3 will start processing on early 2017 and expect process time to be within 6 month if there is no obligation :( so time to arrive in Canada will be approximately around mid or end on 2017 ;(
As per CIC website :

Processing of Syrian sponsorship applications received on or after April 1, 2016, is expected to begin in late 2016 or 2017. Sponsors should expect processing times for these applications to be longer. :eek: :eek: :( :(

We know refugees and sponsors are disappointed that expedited processing for Syrians could not continue indefinitely but Canada’s ongoing response to the global refugee crisis must be done in a sustainable way.

Thair

Aug 25, 2016
Dears,

I had my intreview yesterday. Applications was accepted.

They informed me that the security check might take 4 months.

Will keep you posted.

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, I'm happy for you.
Hopefully you'll make to Canada Soon.

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Thair said:
Dears,

I had my intreview yesterday. Applications was accepted.

They informed me that the security check might take 4 months.

Will keep you posted.
Congratulation.

which country did apply from?

FISHER321

Sep 3, 2016
Talal950 said:
Referred to CIC statement that all application received after 31/3 will start processing on early 2017 and expect process time to be within 6 month if there is no obligation :( so time to arrive in Canada will be approximately around mid or end on 2017 ;(

dear Talal...can you tell me the steps after receiving the application...is it the AIP letter and then the interview or how ?