+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Privately sponsored refugees for Syrian from UAE

Talal950

Aug 15, 2016
Has anyone got the PR from UAE and please share the time frame??

CIC received my document on MAY/26 and no update till now :( As of now the CIC shows timing for processing is 7 Month so does that mean & month till you get the PR of till you get the interview or desiccation on your case ??

Kindly share your experience with us pls??

Thanks

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately I don't have any info on that for you but i'm interested in sponsoring someone from there, would you be willing to share if your application was filed through G5 or organization?

thanks!

Talal950

Aug 15, 2016
SKguy said:
Unfortunately I don't have any info on that for you but i'm interested in sponsoring someone from there, would you be willing to share if your application was filed through G5 or organization?

thanks!
My application was submitted as privet sponsor "community sponsor"

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm going to submit an application to sponsor my sister next week.
The application is group of five.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi,

I married a Syrian and sponsored him through the spousal program...but he has a brother here in the UAE (single) and a sister still in Syria with his parents. His parents are okay for now and won't even consider moving at this point unless they know their daughter can join them (she is older than the cutoff age).

I could probably get a G5 sorted to sponsor his brother who is here.....but are they accepting Syrians who are working in the UAE? is the simple fact that it is not safe for him to return to Syria enough for them to consider him as a refugee? (I know Syrians and Iraqi's do not need to be registered with UNHCR at the moment).

I appreciate your opinions and thoughts...

C.

Talal950

Aug 15, 2016
chilkootcee said:
Hi,

I married a Syrian and sponsored him through the spousal program...but he has a brother here in the UAE (single) and a sister still in Syria with his parents. His parents are okay for now and won't even consider moving at this point unless they know their daughter can join them (she is older than the cutoff age).

I could probably get a G5 sorted to sponsor his brother who is here.....but are they accepting Syrians who are working in the UAE? is the simple fact that it is not safe for him to return to Syria enough for them to consider him as a refugee? (I know Syrians and Iraqi's do not need to be registered with UNHCR at the moment).

I appreciate your opinions and thoughts...

C.
Regardless where Syrians or Iraqs are as long they are not under protection status (Such as PR or Refugee Registered) in their current location, so they can apply explaining the reason why they cannot go back to their home country also living at any of the GCC is not considered as PR beside being on working visa with an expiry date which gives him no rights to appeal for asylum or any kind protection.

Im not a lawyer and the above was advised by an immigration consultant before I submitted my case.

I hope I addressed your concern.

Good Luck

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Talal950 said:
Regardless where Syrians or Iraqs are as long they are not under protection status (Such as PR or Refugee Registered) in their current location, so they can apply explaining the reason why they cannot go back to their home country also living at any of the GCC is not considered as PR beside being on working visa with an expiry date which gives him no rights to appeal for asylum or any kind protection.

Im not a lawyer and the above was advised by an immigration consultant before I submitted my case.

I hope I addressed your concern.

Good Luck
Great thanks!

C.

Thair

Aug 25, 2016
My case is similar to yours. My application was received on 7th July 2016 and am still waiting for an email/call form Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi.

Talal950

Aug 15, 2016
Thair said:
My case is similar to yours. My application was received on 7th July 2016 and am still waiting for an email/call form Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
Referred to CIC statement that all application received after 31/3 will start processing on early 2017 and expect process time to be within 6 month if there is no obligation :( so time to arrive in Canada will be approximately around mid or end on 2017 ;(

Ailool

Jan 13, 2016
Dear gentle people,

Could anyone help me to know how can I apply for asylum to Canada OR Australia as I am a Syrian and living in Qatar , is it possible to apply to the embassy of Canada in Doha?

Appreciate your response ,

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ailool said:
Dear gentle people,

Could anyone help me to know how can I apply for asylum to Canada OR Australia as I am a Syrian and living in Qatar , is it possible to apply to the embassy of Canada in Doha?

Thanks
You first have to be identified as a refugee by an organization like UNHCR and referred for resettlement in Canada. You should contact the UNHCR in your area first.

Talal950

Aug 15, 2016
Ailool said:
Dear gentle people,

Thanks
تتكرر الأسئلة حول كيفية تقديم اللجوء والوصول إلى كندا ..
نعتذر عن نشر أي بوست متعلق بسؤال كيف يمكنني تقديم اللجوء لأن الإجابة متوفرة أدناه ..
ملخص الإجابة كالتالي:

1- مجموعتنا مخصصة للسوريين المقيمين في الخليج، وبالتالي السوريين المقيمين في الخليج يمكنهم التقديم إلى كندا عن طريق برنامجين فقط، وهما برنامج الكفالة الخاصة (أو ما يعرف بالكفالة الكنسية) وبرنامج الكفالة الخماسية.
2- بداية الكفالة الخاصة (أو ما يعرف بالكفالة الكنسية) وهي عبارة عن قيام مؤسسة غير ربحية (كنيسة أو مسجد أو جمعية خيرية) بالتقدم للحكومة بطلب كفالة سوري على أن تتحمل نفقاته لمدة عام (علماً بأن مصاريف الكفالة التي ستدفع خلال العام يدفعها اللاجئ نفسه). هذه المؤسسات معروفة وموجودة في موقع وزارة الهجرة الكندية ولكن يتم التواصل معها بطريقتين، إما بوجود صديق أو قريب لك في كندا (وهو الأفضل)، أو عن طريق استشاري هجرة.
معظم الطلبات التي تم تقدم بها من الخليج كانت عن طريق استشاريين الهجرة، لمعرفتهم بالإجراءات الصحيحة وكذلك لقدرتهم على أن يكونوا صلة الربط بين اللاجئ والكفيل، حيث أن الكفلاء يرفضون التواصل المباشر مع أشخاص من خارج كندا - غالباً -.
معظم مقدمي طلبات اللجوء من الخليج قاموا بكفالة أنفسهم مادياً، وقاموا بتحويل مبالغ الكفالة إلى استشاريين الهجرة أو إلى حساب الكفيل. مبلغ الكفالة يبدأ من 12,000 دولار كندي لرب الأسرة ثم يتم إضافة 6,000 دولار كندي عن كل فرد فوق 18، و2,000 دولار كندي عن كل فرد تحت 18, هذه المبالغ يدفعها اللاجئ للكفيل عند تقديم الطلب - غالباً - ليتمكن الكفيل من إثبات وجود المبلغ في حسابه عند تقديم ملف اللاجئ للحكومة. المبلغ الذي يدفعه اللاجئ للكفيل يتم إعادته على 12 دفعة شهرية للاجئ.
أما بالنسبة لاتعاب استشاريي الهجرة فهي تختلف من مكتب إلى آخر وتبدأ من 5,000 آلاف دولار كندي للفرد.
من المكاتب التي اشتهرت بموضوع الكفالة الخاصة:
Explore Canada Immigration Services
Go Canada Academic and Immigration Services
Canada Gate Inc
Fast To Canada immigration
(إدارة المجموعة غير مسئولة عن مصداقية المكاتب المذكورة أعلاه، علماً بأن هذه المكاتب مقرها في كندا)

2- اللجوء عن طريق الكفالة الخماسية، وهي تكون عن طريق تقديم خمس أشخاص كنديين (أو يملكون إقامة دائمة في كندا) بالتقدم للحكومة لكفالة لاجئ. هناك اشتراطات وتفاصيل مطلوبة من الكفلاء، يمكن الاطلاع عليها بموقع وزارة الهجرة. وليس من الضروري أن يكونوا خمسة أشخاص، من الممكن أن يكونوا أقل في حال وجود دخل عالي للكفلاء. هذا النوع من الكفالة يصعب التقديم عن طريقه في حال عدم وجود أقرباء أو معارف لك بكندا. حيث أن توفير الكفلاء هي مهمة اللاجئ نفسه. وبعدها يمكن للكفلاء تقديم الطلب بأنفسهم أو عن طريق استشاري الهجرة.

3- يحصل اللاجئين المقيمين في تركيا ولبنان والأردن المسجلين بمفوضية الأمم المتحدة للاجئين على فرصة اللجوء (إعادة التوطين في كندا)، ويتم التكفل بمصاريفهم من قبل الحكومة الكندية حتى عام كامل. مجموعتنا مخصصة للمتقدمين من الخليج. لذا نعتذر عن نشر أي بوست عن الدول الآخرى، علماً بأنه يوجد العديد من المجموعات المتخصصة بالجوء إلى كندا من تركيا ولبنان والأردن.

Ailool

Jan 13, 2016
مشكور أخ طلال

سؤال في حال لدي أقارب في كندا وحولت المبلغ الى حسابهم وهم قامو بكفالتي , ومكتب الهجرة قام باجراء المعاملات اللازمة
هل ممكن القيام بذلك ؟
مع من يمكنني التواصل لمزيد من المعلومات

شكرا