+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

F

Friend of u

If that is your G number, it's incomplete. Still, don't share it on here.
HI Mieemie
Nice to have you here
Are you also a privately sponsored refugees too?
Did you had your medical check and got your quarantine plan? Or not

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
HI Mieemie
Nice to have you here
Are you also a privately sponsored refugees too?
Did you had your medical check and got your quarantine plan? Or not
Thanks.
Yes, I am. I've already done my medical exams and submitted my quarantine plan. Now just waiting for the next step. Do you know what it might be? What about your case?

F

Friend of u

Thanks.
Yes, I am. I've already done my medical exams and submitted my quarantine plan. Now just waiting for the next step. Do you know what it might be? What about your case?
Actually as much people as I know here, all of us are waiting for what happen after quarantine plan.
No one knows exactly what will happened next.
When did you submitted your quarantine plan?
We did that 2 months ago nothing happen yet

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Actually as much people as I know here, all of us are waiting for what happen after quarantine plan.
No one knows exactly what will happened next.
When did you submitted your quarantine plan?
We did that 2 months ago nothing happen yet
A few days ago. When did your sponsors submit your application?

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
You must have not understood what I meant.I do have sponsors in canada and have been sponsored to go there.IRCC sent me an approval letter on the 18/12/2019 and they told me that my application was transferred to the daresalamm visa office,but what am saying is I haven't heard anything from the daresalamm visa office till today.

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
Could you share with us when you applied and when you got your approval and the timeline,just to get an idea.Thanks

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
I applied before you but you got your application processed fast.You got your approval on October or that's when you got your letter of acknowledgment can you clarify this for me please.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
I applied before you but you got your application processed fast.You got your approval on October or that's when you got your letter of acknowledgment can you clarify this for me please.
In October 2019 then in October 2020 got approval then in June 2021 pass my medical but in South Africa Group of five is process quicker

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
I understand.My application is been processed in tanzania that must be the reason why my application is processed slowly