+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Yes they are private sponsor refugees to Manitoba. IOM told them that they will give travel documents in the hotel IOM booked for them in Istanbul.
Don't worry bro I'm following you on this forum yours and my brothers process is same you will soon receive call from IOM.
Best wishes
Salam biradar tabrik basha
Az maa ham da 20 July quarantine plan amada bod, police check etc namesha?

Reactions: KinG AhmadZai
F

Friend of u

Yes they are private sponsor refugees to Manitoba. IOM told them that they will give travel documents in the hotel IOM booked for them in Istanbul.
Don't worry bro I'm following you on this forum yours and my brothers process is same you will soon receive call from IOM.
Best wishes
Thank you

KinG AhmadZai

Sep 16, 2021
Salam biradar tabrik basha
Az maa ham da 20 July quarantine plan amada bod, police check etc namesha?
Thank you brother
Tashakur
Are you applying from Turkey? To which province of Canada?
You will also receive a call from IOM in a week maybe.

F

Friend of u

Bro refugee from peshawer pakistan, toronto ontario case.. bro so this time ircc spares police check step??
Turkey processing time is faster then Pakistan and other countries.
I heard that Pakistan has the slowest processing time. I know a guy he also live in Pakistan. He told me that Pakistan processing time is longer than any other country.
I think he got his police check and everything else and he is waiting for his flight too.
Good luck for you too

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Turkey processing time is faster then Pakistan and other countries.
I heard that Pakistan has the slowest processing time. I know a guy he also live in Pakistan. He told me that Pakistan processing time is longer than any other country.
I think he got his police check and everything else and he is waiting for his flight too.
Good luck for you too
Hey bro when did ur friend got his quarantine plan email? How long it took for him to receive police checks?

F

Friend of u

Hey bro when did ur friend got his quarantine plan email? How long it took for him to receive police checks?
Let me ask about his quarantine plan.i don't remember.
He told me there was no police check. I don't know how it could be possible with out police check. Maybe because of Covid-19 I don't know

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Let me ask about his quarantine plan.i don't remember.
He told me there was no police check. I don't know how it could be possible with out police check. Maybe because of Covid-19 I don't know
Maybe due to covid police doesnt visit refugees home, and foreign offices just do background and criminal checks without visiting refugees

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Best wishes
I live in Turkey too, do you mind tell me when your brothers got their status changed to "decision made" in the website? I got mine last week. And I also got quarantine plan email on 15th July , same day as your brothers

KinG AhmadZai

Sep 16, 2021
I live in Turkey too, do you mind tell me when your brothers got their status changed to "decision made" in the website? I got mine last week. And I also got quarantine plan email on 15th July , same day as your brothers
Hi bro
They got Decision made on 29 august
It was Aug my mistake

Last edited:
F

Friend of u

Maybe due to covid police doesnt visit refugees home, and foreign offices just do background and criminal checks without visiting refugees
Hey bro
I asked him about their quarantine plan. He said they received it on 28 june.
They also life in the same city you live. If you like you can be on contact with them by your self and you can help and guide each other. Send me your address & contact number on privet chat and I will tell them to reach you.
And do you know anyone here in Dushanbe? Any one who got his quarantine plan or police check?

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hey bro
I asked him about their quarantine plan. He said they received it on 28 june.
They also life in the same city you live. If you like you can be on contact with them by your self and you can help and guide each other. Send me your address & contact number on privet chat and I will tell them to reach you.
And do you know anyone here in Dushanbe? Any one who got his quarantine plan or police check?
Hi bro thanks for ur help and suggestion, give my email plz
Naseer.fahimi5819@gmail.com
In tajikstan i don’t know any one bro
Thank u bro