+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys
I'm since one year on this forum but there was no need to create account and today i create for to inform you guys that my two brothers living in Istanbul received a call from IOM about flights date on 7 of October. They received Quarantine plan on 15 July.
I just want to inform you that all you guys who have received Quarantine plan will be having your flights in sometime.
This is for your information .
Thank you good luck
Congrats brother,

Waiting to hear something from Ankara Visa office since Feb, 2019. Hope the timeline below will relax some who thinks their case is taking longer.
  • Applied in April, 2018 under SAH-PSR
  • Case approved and transferred to Ankara
  • Medical and interview done in Feb, 2019
  • Case in process since Feb, 2019
Hope, we all hear good news soon.
PSAHR

Reactions: KinG AhmadZai

KinG AhmadZai

Sep 16, 2021
Congrats brother,

Waiting to hear something from Ankara Visa office since Feb, 2019. Hope the timeline below will relax some who thinks their case is taking longer.
  • Applied in April, 2018 under SAH-PSR
  • Case approved and transferred to Ankara
  • Medical and interview done in Feb, 2019
  • Case in process since Feb, 2019
Hope, we all hear good news soon.
PSAHR
Hi Bro
You are 2018 applicant why your case process is so lengthy? They are also PSR but their application processing starts on Nov 2019 and medical and biometrics on Jan 2020.
What is Your distination in Canada?
Are you Afghan?

KinG AhmadZai

Sep 16, 2021
And one more thing
My brothers are not registered with Turkish govt. And now they are facing some issues.
Anyone knows about it?

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Hello everyone. PRS here who is currently residing in Egypt. My application was submitted in August, 2020 and just yesterday, my Sponsors have sent IRCC the quarantine plan. Anyone knows what the next steps are? Thanks!

Last edited:

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone. PRS here who is currently residing in Egypt. My application was submitted in August, 2020 and just yesterday, my Sponsors has sent IRCC the quarantine plan. Anyone knows what the next steps are? Thanks!
After 45 or 60 days expect your flight and iom etc. people are waiting from 2 months with no update after quarantine plan.

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
Hey everyone,I applied for private sponsored refugees and got my aor on 09/09/2019 and approval on 18/12/19 and my application was transferred to dare salaam visa office but haven't heard anything upto now.Can anyone tell me something

Reactions: Nas1820

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Hey everyone,I applied for private sponsored refugees and got my aor on 09/09/2019 and approval on 18/12/19 and my application was transferred to dare salaam visa office but haven't heard anything upto now.Can anyone tell me something
Where's dare salaam? Did you try checking out your application average processing time on IRCC for your country of asylum?

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Looks to be so late process, you should have had your interview at least

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
I checked the processing times but it's saying data not available they removed the processing times for daresalamm since the pandemic

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
I contact them always but they always give the same response saying sorry for the delay they blame it on corona virus

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Do you know of anyone who applied after my date but got their interview?Also my g number is 28
First of all you shouldn't give us your G number. Second, You applied? Do you have sponsors in Canada? They're the ones who are supposed to be applying not you. Maybe ask them to contact the Canadian embassy in your asylum country or IRCC.