+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys, we got the quarantine plan about 2 months ago and now I checked our website, we've got our status changed to "Decision made".
It's a very good news cos I was so worried that they're only prioritizing Afghan nationals.
But it seems they're working on applications as well which is awesome.
Congrats bro, mine still shows in process even i am afghan national and after 5 days 2 months will be completed of the day we received quarantine plan. Do u know what is next step after decision made ???? Plz update daily in this forum

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Hey
Nice to hear that.
Congratulations
Can you tell us from which country did you applied?
And when did you exactly see decision made on your online status after quarantine plan?
When was your medical?
Thank you?
We live in Turkey and we got the quarantine plan email 2 months ago.
It's been almost 19 months since we did our interview and medical checks

F

Friend of u

We live in Turkey and we got the quarantine plan email 2 months ago.
It's been almost 19 months since we did our interview and medical checks
Did you give medical twice? Because your medical seems to be expired. 19 months
Medical is just for 12 months

F

Friend of u

Congrats bro, mine still shows in process even i am afghan national and after 5 days 2 months will be completed of the day we received quarantine plan. Do u know what is next step after decision made ???? Plz update daily in this forum
Do you also live in Turkey?

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Yeah I know that but it seems like they have extended medicals. So many people are traveling from here without doing the medicals for the second time.

F

Friend of u

Yeah I know that but it seems like they have extended medicals. So many people are traveling from here without doing the medicals for the second time.
Did you received your CORP also with decision made or not you don't have your CORP yet.

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Did you received your CORP also with decision made or not you don't have your CORP yet.
Well here, they don't send you anything if you're approved, you just have to wait for IOM to call you with flight date. That's how it is in Turkey for everybody. You see the "Decision made" status and after that is no communication from the IRCC. Just IOM and flight date

F

Friend of u

Well here, they don't send you anything if you're approved, you just have to wait for IOM to call you with flight date. That's how it is in Turkey for everybody. You see the "Decision made" status and after that is no communication from the IRCC. Just IOM and flight date
I don't know
Maybe you are right
But there should be some thing like approval letter or rejection letter. If not how we should know decision made mean approval or rejection?

Any way good luck and again congratulations
Please let us know if something new happened.

KinG AhmadZai

Sep 16, 2021
Hi guys
I'm since one year on this forum but there was no need to create account and today i create for to inform you guys that my two brothers living in Istanbul received a call from IOM about flights date on 7 of October. They received Quarantine plan on 15 July.
I just want to inform you that all you guys who have received Quarantine plan will be having your flights in sometime.
This is for your information .
Thank you good luck

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
When have u done your police clearance etc? Before interview or before medical? Or diring quarantine plan email
form where you are applying ?
what is the police clearance ? is that some kind of background check ??
here in Turkey the first time i hear about this !

F

Friend of u

Hi guys
I'm since one year on this forum but there was no need to create account and today i create for to inform you guys that my two brothers living in Istanbul received a call from IOM about flights date on 7 of October. They received Quarantine plan on 15 July.
I just want to inform you that all you guys who have received Quarantine plan will be having your flights in sometime.
This is for your information .
Thank you good luck
Hey congratulations
What else happened during this 2 months from 15 July that they received quarantine plan up to imo called them for thier flights?

Any thing happen like (police clearances, Canada orientation abroad, or COPR) any thing? Or not they just directly received call from IOM about their flights after quarantine plan.

Thank you please let us know the whole detail.
We became sick for waiting and nothing happens.

Are your brother applied in privately sponsored refugees?

Reactions: KinG AhmadZai

KinG AhmadZai

Sep 16, 2021
Hey congratulations
What else happened during this 2 months from 15 July that they received quarantine plan up to imo called them for thier flights?

Any thing happen like (police clearances, Canada orientation abroad, or COPR) any thing? Or not they just directly received call from IOM about their flights after quarantine plan.

Thank you please let us know the whole detail.
We became sick for waiting and nothing happens.

Are your brother applied in privately sponsored refugees?
Yes they are private sponsor refugees to Manitoba. IOM told them that they will give travel documents in the hotel IOM booked for them in Istanbul.
Don't worry bro I'm following you on this forum yours and my brothers process is same you will soon receive call from IOM.
Best wishes