+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

F

Friend of u

Hi Friend thank you so much for the comment , i wish all the best for all of us here .. I sent an Email on Last Monday to the Canadian embassy and i got an answer yesterday .
I asked for Update on my Application
and thats was there answer
i wish i answerd your qustion ?
Blessing
Thank you
Please share if anything happens or got new updates

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Thats great, when did your sponsors received quarantine plan and request for refugee arrival confirmation email? I am also waiting for any update after quarantine plan email since agust thanks brother

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello Guys
we got 5 days ago a quarantine plan and we sent it before 3 work days done...
what is next ?
After quarantine plan iom or police check is next step which takes long time like 3 months, people are waiting from 2 months waiting for any update after quarantine plan/refugee arrival confirmation email to sponsors. So wait and keep sharing updates everyone

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I think no one have received any update yet after quarantine plan, friends of you did u get something?

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys, we got the quarantine plan about 2 months ago and now I checked our website, we've got our status changed to "Decision made".
It's a very good news cos I was so worried that they're only prioritizing Afghan nationals.
But it seems they're working on applications as well which is awesome.

F

Friend of u

Hi guys, we got the quarantine plan about 2 months ago and now I checked our website, we've got our status changed to "Decision made".
It's a very good news cos I was so worried that they're only prioritizing Afghan nationals.
But it seems they're working on applications as well which is awesome.
Hey
Nice to hear that.
Congratulations
Can you tell us from which country did you applied?
And when did you exactly see decision made on your online status after quarantine plan?
When was your medical?
Thank you?