+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
It depends how your frist visa interview went on, if it was quick and easy then I guess you have passed. I don't why but you should ask them clearly maybe there is error
Yes first interview I even sign the loan document in June then they send another interview in January 2024 so now am confuse

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
I send email and they replay this
Dear applicant

This is to confirm receipt of your message.

Your application is at the final stage of processing.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If there is any change in your address or in your family composition, please inform us as soon as possible.

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Dear applicant

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If there is any change in your address or in your family composition, please inform us as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated of the outcome and advise you of any next steps required.
I got this reply last week and still no other updates

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
Dear applicant

We will keep you updated of the outcome and advise you of any next steps required.
also I got this replay last year on November still no update

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Dear applicant

Oh I thought decision is made?

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Oh I thought decision is made?
They are already made the decision but we need to get confirmation letter, did you ask your sponsors if they get confirmation letter , one of my friends they sent his confirmation letter to his sponsors

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
They are already made the decision but we need to get confirmation letter, did you ask your sponsors if they get confirmation letter , one of my friends they sent his confirmation letter to his sponsors
Unfortunately I still didn't receive anything maybe this week they'll send soon

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Hi my ecas was last update in July 2021 do you how to update the ecas?
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2020.
We started processing your application on November 19, 2020.
We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on October 26, 2020 about the decision on your application.
We sent you medical instructions on June 18, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.