+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Yeah that is what I am thinking, if they knew they would have told us the details, so I am just gonna wait decision made
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening
Man I don't think anyone will be able to help you in here, your case is very odd, the only people that you should be asking is your visa office because they know better.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Man I don't think anyone will be able to help you in here, your case is very odd, the only people that you should be asking is your visa office because they know better.
Does private sponsorship have 2 interview,can explain why does visa office send first interview in June2023 and second interview in January 2024

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
today I received this correspondence any idea guys
While I was waiting decision made
Any idea guys

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December xxxxxx

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Does private sponsorship have 2 interview,can explain why does visa office send first interview in June2023 and second interview in January 2024
It depends how your frist visa interview went on, if it was quick and easy then I guess you have passed. I don't why but you should ask them clearly maybe there is error