+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Decision Made is the last step to say that Visa officer has finished to process my application.
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening
Why don't you ask them? When they sent you any request for the second or third time respond the email with the same questions you asked here, even give them a phone call directly to the embassy, explain what is happening and ask them why this is necessary.

Reactions: amanofadam

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Why don't you ask them? When they sent you any request for the second or third time respond the email with the same questions you asked here, even give them a phone call directly to the embassy, explain what is happening and ask them why this is necessary.
exactly he needs to ask because it is very odd to do biometrics 2 times

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
hi guys i am not able to log in to my ecas, I am worried I tried on different browser. I did put everything correctly my name ad my birth date g number etc did anyone experience this because early morning i was able to log in

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
hi guys i am not able to log in to my ecas, I am worried I tried on different browser. I did put everything correctly my name ad my birth date g number etc did anyone experience this because early morning i was able to log in
that means you got the decision made. I am same like you did medical April 12 2023 this week i see like this. So don't worry

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
that means you got the decision made. I am same like you did medical April 12 2023 this week i see like this. So don't worry
oh thanks a lot because i was thinking something was wrong. even now i tried to log in still not working

this is the error i am getting

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status

Sparta1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Whats ur status on ECAS ? Is it decision made or in progress?

Reactions: Niyuba

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
yeah and some of my friends who also was waiting decision made
How long has been like this? How do we know it the decision are made? Because in the past you can log in to your account and still see decision made. Maybe this is new rule

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
How long has been like this? How do we know it the decision are made? Because in the past you can log in to your account and still see decision made. Maybe this is new rule
yeah it's decision made because i know many people who are like us . They went Canada this year November