+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Balkiy

Aug 22, 2022
Tbh I have no idea, because case by case is different or the country we are applying has different visa offices, all this issue can affect the time. Which country are you apply from ? Or what visa office ?
I'm applying from Malaysia and the visa office thats handling my case is Singapore.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi folks, first of all I want to thanks to those who’s been in touch with in this forum and sharing their timelines and updates with us. finally yesterday after 28 month I got my approval email from IRCC. So now am just waiting for IOM to arrange my travel to Canada.
From my experience about this process I want to tell you just be patient and don’t lose your hope because your time will come. During this time Try to work on yourself mentally and physically to getting ready for a new life. Wish all the best to all applicants the ones who got their approval either the ones waiting for their approvals.
#peace

Yatta

Mar 26, 2019
Hi folks, first of all I want to thanks to those who’s been in touch with in this forum and sharing their timelines and updates with us. finally yesterday after 28 month I got my approval email from IRCC. So now am just waiting for IOM to arrange my travel to Canada.
From my experience about this process I want to tell you just be patient and don’t lose your hope because your time will come. During this time Try to work on yourself mentally and physically to getting ready for a new life. Wish all the best to all applicants the ones who got their approval either the ones waiting for their approvals.
#peace
Thanks for your input.
brw, when did you get your DM and email from IRCC stating that you have been approved.?

Reactions: Amin.hope

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
#peace
Congratulations for your new journey, don't forget to come back in the forum and advise us or share your experience about G5. For me, I am still waiting the sponsorship approval from MIFI ( Québec Immigration Ministry) since 13 months ago.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Thanks for your input.
brw, when did you get your DM and email from IRCC stating that you have been approved.?
I got my DM around 20 days go and got an email 2 days ago about my approval. A week ago I sent them an email to asking about my process and after few days they were reply to my email and mentioned that they were approved my application and they sent it to IOM for arranging my flight.

Reactions: Niyuba

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations for your new journey, don't forget to come back in the forum and advise us or share your experience about G5. For me, I am still waiting the sponsorship approval from MIFI ( Québec Immigration Ministry) since 13 months ago.
Tbh there is not anything we can do just waiting until your time come. But I wish the best for you buddy. Stay hopeful and positive. you will get a good news very soon.

Reactions: Niyuba

Yatta

Mar 26, 2019
I got my DM around 20 days go and got an email 2 days ago about my approval. A week ago I sent them an email to asking about my process and after few days they were reply to my email and mentioned that they were approved my application and they sent it to IOM for arranging my flight.
To be exact, I got DM 2months ago, but so far I haven’t received approval letter nor booking from IOM. I patiently waited. But this is too much tho.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
To be exact, I got DM 2months ago, but so far I haven’t received approval letter nor booking from IOM. I patiently waited. But this is too much tho.
I think you already sent them an email, but if you didn’t do it. IMO they are still working on your background check. May I know where are you comes from ? And where are you applying from ?

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Applied 2019 approved 2020 October did medical 2021 July then biometric 2022 August anyone knows what's next please update

Nepka

Jul 16, 2022
I also did my medicals in january 2022.. since then no any updates. Can i know how did u give your biometrics ?