+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Nepka

Jul 16, 2022
It's same in Nepal..

Let's hope for the good .. and keep in touch. I will let you know if I receive any new updates.. since we both are in same stage..

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
It's same in Nepal..

Let's hope for the good .. and keep in touch. I will let you know if I receive any new updates.. since we both are in same stage..
Sure dude. Stay positive and be sure you will get a good news very soon. I will update you while I get new update in my case.

Reactions: Nepka

Antonio Tawil

Aug 13, 2022
Sure dude. Stay positive and be sure you will get a good news very soon. I will update you while I get new update in my case.
hello. i just received date for medical exam. do you know how long it will take for them to make a decision after im done with the medical exam? also did u get any update yet?

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
hello. i just received date for medical exam. do you know how long it will take for them to make a decision after im done with the medical exam? also did u get any update yet?
Hello, today since I’ve done my medical 7 days ago I got update in my GCkey and it mentioned (medical result have been received) About decision made i have no idea, I’m same as you just waiting for that part.

Reactions: Antonio Tawil

Antonio Tawil

Aug 13, 2022
Hello, today since I’ve done my medical 7 days ago I got update in my GCkey and it mentioned (medical result have been received) About decision made i have no idea, I’m same as you just waiting for that part.
oh okay! thanks. btw this is my second medical exam. the first one was done on march 2020. i think this is just a formality since the first one probably expired.

Knnan

Aug 18, 2022
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 18, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 4, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 22, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is requ
what was the correspondence and how did you recived?

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello guys, did u get any news ? My sponsor got a email, request for pre arrival confirmation. They fill out the form and sent it back to IRCC.

Reactions: Niyuba

Nepka

Jul 16, 2022
Congratulations!!! I wish u could get it soon.... I am still waiting for iom call. Expecting something would happen this month..