+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 18, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 4, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 22, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is requ
Hi, did u get flight date yet ?

Nepka

Jul 16, 2022
Great to hear ! Now you have to wait until your sponsors receive the quarantine plan.. can I know from which visa office are u applying from ?

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Great to hear ! Now you have to wait until your sponsors receive the quarantine plan.. can I know from which visa office are u applying from ?
My visa office is Singapore. How long it will take until my sponsors get quarantine plan ?

Nepka

Jul 16, 2022
I think your sponsors may receive it from 3-4 weeks after the medicals.. but I am waiting since 7 months still my sponsors didn't receive quarantine plan. Since you are applying from Singapore and you are alone your process can be faster than mine..

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I think your sponsors may receive it from 3-4 weeks after the medicals.. but I am waiting since 7 months still my sponsors didn't receive quarantine plan. Since you are applying from Singapore and you are alone your process can be faster than mine..
Don’t worry dude, you will get a good news very soon.