+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

madrid47

Star Member
Feb 22, 2024
just received decision made now now
Congrats bro that means you are accepted. You will do orientation now. Go to IOM the place where u did interview but go to the visa section and they will tell u about your booking. I just finished orientation yesterday, I will be going late June.

Jianna JJ

May 24, 2024
Hello there,

A quick question; How long after interview you have to wait to get a decision letter?
Does IRCC email that? or they just post it on the application status tool?

Biometrics, medicals are all done and interview was the last step. Please let me know what are the next steps and how long they usually take?

Thanks in advance,

madrid47

Star Member
Feb 22, 2024
Hello there,

A quick question; How long after interview you have to wait to get a decision letter?
Does IRCC email that? or they just post it on the application status tool?

Biometrics, medicals are all done and interview was the last step. Please let me know what are the next steps and how long they usually take?

Thanks in advance,
It depends on many aspects. The country u applied from, the number of people in your family. For me I have waited 1 year since I did my interview and they just accepted me.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Congrats bro that means you are accepted. You will do orientation now. Go to IOM the place where u did interview but go to the visa section and they will tell u about your booking. I just finished orientation yesterday, I will be going late June.
Good morning last receive my flight date and cancel my refugee status this week I'll be doing orientation after 5 years of being patients finally it's done all thanks to ALLAH for the reward he grant me and guys thanks for your assistance and guiding me what expect on the way GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Reactions: yelibe