+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
They called us for today . Are you Afghan ?
Yes
Where did they called you? Islamabad Airport?
Did you went today?
What happened?
They called us for tomorrow, please let me know what we are going to face there?
Did they told you about your flight date and Canada orientation program?

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
hello all, my flight is spoused to be on the 29 of DEC. however, today my mother had her travel ability assessment in the IOM facility and the doctor suddenly informed me that in the papers he has the flight date was changed. I contacted the guy who was responsible for the orientation ( he gave us his whatsup to ask about anything we needed to know) however he had no idea about the delay. Has anyone had a similar situation? it is very confusing since the travel date is after 4 days while tomorrow and after it is weekend and the day after it is charismas holiday and the Canadian visa office has a boxing day holiday on 28 of Dec.

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
Hi to all,

How the name of the new born children are printed on the travel document? Are they issued separate travel document or it is written on the father or mother's travel document that "03 person"? I have 2 years old and 3 months old children. Thanks for your comments, specially those who have seen travel documents or have already travelled through travel documents.

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
hello all, my flight is spoused to be on the 29 of DEC. however, today my mother had her travel ability assessment in the IOM facility and the doctor suddenly informed me that in the papers he has the flight date was changed. I contacted the guy who was responsible for the orientation ( he gave us his whatsup to ask about anything we needed to know) however he had no idea about the delay. Has anyone had a similar situation? it is very confusing since the travel date is after 4 days while tomorrow and after it is weekend and the day after it is charismas holiday and the Canadian visa office has a boxing day holiday on 28 of Dec.
Contact the IOM in your country of asylum and if you can go in person, it's even better.

Reactions: Smsm1980

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Hello
Anyone received flight date after exit interview in Islamabad international airport?
Specially privately sponsored refugees

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
Has Ankara Visa Office started their work? Anyone received any update or email from Ankara Visa Office? Will the process be affected by the Omicron?

Alconsultant

Aug 26, 2021
Hello dears
Looks like weak start of 2022, or maybe still early but no news so far regarding the actions towards the delay overall, my application is 2 years old, medical is 8 months old, and still in process, no QP after medical and the last line in the ecas is ''Medical results have been received'' In Process.
Is it normal, any recommended actions other than patience and waiting?
Thank you

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi dear, can u pls share your timeline. I have been applied in June 2020 But haven’t done my medial or anything else.

Sain La

Jan 24, 2022
Hello,

Can someone please tell me how soon can a refugee mother travel after childbirth to Canada? Any experience? Any rule?

Thank you !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakiewuyi

Sparta1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Finally I did my medicals after 23 months of wait
Application sent Feb 2020
File sent to visa office May 2020
Call for Medicals 24 January 2022

Alconsultant

Aug 26, 2021
Finally I did my medicals after 23 months of wait
Application sent Feb 2020
File sent to visa office May 2020
Call for Medicals 24 January 2022
Congrats bro, applicants used to be happy when reaching medical step as a semi-final procedure, but as of now many ppl still waiting long time after medical, hope the medical exam will do a domino effect towards your PPR soon especially with the multiple initiatives that IRCC implemented recently to reduce the backlog and improve the waiting time.

Reactions: Sparta1

Saniawafa

Dec 25, 2021
Congrats bro, applicants used to be happy when reaching medical step as a semi-final procedure, but as of now many ppl still waiting long time after medical, hope the medical exam will do a domino effect towards your PPR soon especially with the multiple initiatives that IRCC implemented recently to reduce the backlog and improve the waiting time.
Waiting for flight etc after 8 months of medical. It takes year to reach destination

Reactions: Sparta1