+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
They inform me today about my travel date.. and i got just 6 days to prepare for travel.
Did iom called you for Canadian orientation? When?

What happened between the quarantine plan and call from iom? I mean any email? Call? Letter like CORP or something else?
Please tell us in detail
Thank you.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
They inform me today about my travel date.. and i got just 6 days to prepare for travel.
Hi Ali,
Are you in Tajikistan? IOM said there are flights scheduled for Dec 4, 8, 14, 21.
If you are in Tajikistan, do you have to seek an exit visa or IOM will take care of everything? Thanks

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019

What happened between the quarantine plan and call from iom? I mean any email? Call? Letter like CORP or something else?
Please tell us in detail
Thank you.
After my sponsor submit my quarantine plan soon after my application status changes from in process to decision made...and there is nothing they've asked us or contact us about... only yesterday iom call me and inform me about my travel date and they haven't told us about any orientation yet

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
Hi Ali,
Are you in Tajikistan? IOM said there are flights scheduled for Dec 4, 8, 14, 21.
If you are in Tajikistan, do you have to seek an exit visa or IOM will take care of everything? Thanks
Im living in Malaysia and about out pass (exit permit) everything here iom handles btw i just got a call from iom to join orientation session on 4 December and my flight is on 7...

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Im living in Malaysia and about out pass (exit permit) everything here iom handles btw i just got a call from iom to join orientation session on 4 December and my flight is on 7...
Thanks for all details Ali. Wishing all the best for your new journey in your life.

Reactions: Ali090

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019

Please tell us in detail
Thank you.
Yeah my sponsors they received an email of notification of arrival today by ircc...

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Hello everyone
Those who received Arrival Confirmation & submitted Quarantine plan, Any news or update?
Please share in details.
Thanks

Reactions: Amin.hope

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
Hi to all,

Anyone received Quarantine Plan email these days from Ankara Visa Office? When you had interview? Do people still receive Quarantine Plan email?