+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsor for refugee outside Canada

Bishma15

Jan 13, 2020
I had been interviewed on 22 August 2019 in Canada Embassy interview for Private sponsorship refugee outside Canada and since then have been waiting for result ( by Trusting on God for Positive result) .
I got email from Canada Embassy "
Mr Saleem your application is currently pending officer’s review, after which we will contact the sponsor/applicant to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.
Please wait to hear from us.

HOW DO YOU TAKE " ANY NEXT STEPS " , In case of refusal no appeal only go for judicial review but if get positive result then many next steps for both Sponsor and for applicant.

Is it seems to be positive result expected

Sana_radwan

Jan 20, 2020
Dear Sir Madam,
i am wanted to ask if you you what would be the start point to apply for asylum seeker with a sponsor from Canada that is welling to sponsor me and my children i am humanitarian case of abuse ,
regards

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Sir Madam,
i am wanted to ask if you you what would be the start point to apply for asylum seeker with a sponsor from Canada that is welling to sponsor me and my children i am humanitarian case of abuse ,
regards
Have you been recognized as a refugee by UNHCR?

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
I had been interviewed on 22 August 2019 in Canada Embassy interview for Private sponsorship refugee outside Canada and since then have been waiting for result ( by Trusting on God for Positive result) .
I got email from Canada Embassy "
Mr Saleem your application is currently pending officer’s review, after which we will contact the sponsor/applicant to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.
Please wait to hear from us.
HOW DO YOU TAKE " ANY NEXT STEPS " , In case of refusal no appeal only go for judicial review but if get positive result then many
steps for both Sponsor and for applicant.

Is it seems to be positive result expected
I know it's very late and i joined recently, but is there any update on your status?

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
I know it's very late and i joined recently, but is there any update on your status?
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
today I received this correspondence any idea guys
While I was waiting decision made
Any idea guys

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December xxxxxx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

TE1234

Aug 6, 2023
today I received this correspondence any idea guys
While I was waiting decision made
Any idea guys

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December xxxxxx
Read the correspondence they sent u on that date