+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Chol

Oct 7, 2020
I am a refugee in Kampala Uganda while looking for ways of going to Canada for resettlement. so can someone please tell me exactly what are the procedures needed to be done.

Reactions: yelibe

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a refugee in Kampala Uganda while looking for ways of going to Canada for resettlement. so can someone please tell me exactly what are the procedures needed to be done.
You cannot apply yourself directly.

UNHCR can refer you for resettlement to Canada. However the chances of this happening are extremely extremely low.

If you have family or close friend in Canada who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents, they can find four other people willing to sponsor you and then apply through the Group of Five program. Alernatively, your friends / family can see if they can find an organization such as a church they are a member of to sponsor you. Having family members or close friend in Canada who are willing to support your sponsorship gives you the best chance of being able to come here.

There are also organizations called Sponsorship Agreement Holders who take on sponsorships. However based on experiences on this forum, these organizations are not taking on new sponsorships at this time.

You can find more information about the above here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada.html

Liibaaan

Oct 12, 2020
Is there any interviews taking place in kampala now for group of five sponsorships?
I’ve got my approval before the lockdown..

Liibaaan

Oct 12, 2020
You cannot apply yourself directly.

UNHCR can refer you for resettlement to Canada. However the chances of this happening are extremely extremely low.

If you have family or close friend in Canada who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents, they can find four other people willing to sponsor you and then apply through the Group of Five program. Alernatively, your friends / family can see if they can find an organization such as a church they are a member of to sponsor you. Having family members or close friend in Canada who are willing to support your sponsorship gives you the best chance of being able to come here.

There are also organizations called Sponsorship Agreement Holders who take on sponsorships. However based on experiences on this forum, these organizations are not taking on new sponsorships at this time.

You can find more information about the above here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada.html
Is there any interviews taking place in kampala now for group of five sponsorships?

Reactions: yelibe

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry - I don't know.

Wagwan143

Jan 26, 2021
I have got my approval letter on 26th march 2020 And still no interview letter how can he be infront of me i dont understand ?

Moha3412

Jun 21, 2020
Hello guys, any update in Nairobi? I’m waiting for interview. Anyone else waiting for interview.?