+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Zakaria yussuf

Apr 12, 2020
Hello, any One can make a discussion
I have applied my application to IRCC on 28 NOV 2019 I received my AOR on 9 dec 2019
And i also Found my G number on feb 1 2020 i am still waiting Approval Letter any comment or experience ....
I think just few days separate us for every aspect, the time we got the Gnumber of the first AOR, but unfortunately, am still waiting for the first approval. U are lucky. Interview is next an medics

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, guys any updates about process , and changes that caused Covid 19 . How about medical and interview timeline

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
No update as the interview panel can not travel so no interviews since Mar 2020. No interview means no medical. Everyone is waiting for interviews. Did you receive any call or email for interview?

mbarre1990

Jun 28, 2020
Kampala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Kampala
Hello, any updates from interview or medical checks around kampala
Just we’re still waiting, this covid19, and also IOM, it’s NOT working until further notice, might be July or August 2020, Interview and medical checkups..

Upto now have u sent a email to Darasalam embassy office where your visa office is.

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, guys how you doing. I heard that the cosulate of canada in kampala is already open any news and updates about that.

Hudayus

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, how are you guys, I want to know is there any one of you did an interview or medical examination during covid-19 pandemic? I also heard that they are planning to lockdown Kampala again I hope that will not happen.

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, how are you guys, I want to know is there any one of you did an interview or medical examination during covid-19 pandemic? I also heard that they are planning to lockdown Kampala again I hope that will not happen.
No , there is no one yet , and it is possible another lock down.

azforlife

Oct 6, 2018
No , there is no one yet , and it is possible another lock down.
Wow lol but Entebbe just opened?
I'm new refugee from Ethiopia, if you have any tips for me, it'll be good! I'm thinking of staying in Uganda for as long as the process takes, Do I have to live in refugee camp? Cheers

Mataan7

Aug 9, 2020
Wow lol but Entebbe just opened?
I'm new refugee from Ethiopia, if you have any tips for me, it'll be good! I'm thinking of staying in Uganda for as long as the process takes, Do I have to live in refugee camp? Cheers
Hey we are in same page here i am from Ethiopia also....
Did the Ethiopia embassy opened update me plz