+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Thank you foo your replay and it is sponsorship side and what will happen next And I am refuge from uganada by 5 group
The next step will be interview, they will call u to announce the day of interview and place, after interview things will go fast.

Ted33

Sep 12, 2022
Please I need to ask some question
My sponsorship summit the application on December 29 , 20201 and I received AOR june 2022 with G00035 number
It is normal get G number before approval?
thank you
Good day, your application was submitted December 2020 or 2021. My sponsorship part of the application was approved end of April this year with G00040.
Are you in Kampala ? Can I contact in private?

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Good day, your application was submitted December 2020 or 2021. My sponsorship part of the application was approved end of April this year with G00040.
Are you in Kampala ? Can I contact in private?
Sure
My application summited on December 2021 and received AOR and G number June 2022.
Am waiting approval
What about you?

Ted33

Sep 12, 2022
Sure
My application summited on December 2021 and received AOR and G number June 2022.
Am waiting approval
What about you?
My application was also submitted in December 2021. I received an email end of April with G number and the email was informing that the sponsor was approved and my application was sent to Dar es salam.
But I now wonder whether G numbers are allocated based on the time the application was submitted, because we should have had close G numbers.

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
My application was also submitted in December 2021. I received an email end of April with G number and the email was informing that the sponsor was approved and my application was sent to Dar es salam.
But I now wonder whether G numbers are allocated based on the time the application was submitted, because we should have had close G numbers.
Reall ma very confuse becouse u received G number on may is G.00040 but mine is June but G 00035… how came mine is less number than you
Ho

cana1234

Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys, I can see that you are struggling with the lineups of the privately sponsored refugees timeline. This is how
1. We're reviewing your documents
2. We sent you your application number
3. We've started processing your
application
4. Interview
5.medical
6. Medical received
7. Sent quarantine plan
8.decition made
9. Return your documents and find out
when you flight is
10. Orientation
11. Departure

Reactions: Amin.hope

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hey guys, I can see that you are struggling with the lineups of the privately sponsored refugees timeline. This is how
1. We're reviewing your documents
2. We sent you your application number
3. We've started processing your
application
4. Interview
5.medical
6. Medical received
7. Sent quarantine plan
8.decition made
9. Return your documents and find out
when you flight is
10. Orientation
11. Departure
Thank you for sharing your timeline, I want to ask you can u put also the period for each step of your application and visa office ?

Reactions: Amin.hope

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello !
After almost 15 months, we got an answer from Québec Immigration Ministry (MIFI) about the sponsorship application (G5), they approved it, it's not the end but it's the end of the beginning, now it's IRCC to process the refugee application.

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello !
After almost 15 months, we got an answer from Québec Immigration Ministry (MIFI) about the sponsorship application (G5), they approved it, it's not the end but it's the end of the beginning, now it's IRCC to process the refugee application.
Great news.
Am waiting also sponsorship approval
Almost 6 month pass after I took AOR and G number received.