+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Priority Skills - Newfoundland and Labrador PNP

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
Glad to hear that! Hope you have accepted the nomination

Next CIC draw for PNP nominees should be scheduled on 22 Jun 2022. You should receive the ITA Email within +/- 2 Days to Draw dates.

All the Best :)

Yeah I accepted the nomination. Let's see if I get the ITA in next draw (22nd June).
I may have more questions about documents & entire process, once I get the ITA.

Reactions: garysmithcan

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
At last, we are glad to share that we received our COPR yesterday by courier along with stamped passports.:)

It had been a long journey from PSNL application to COPR from 8th Jan 2022 till yesterday (17 months and 15 days). No plans to move until September this year. Hopefully, by then we will have more members in this group travelling to NL.

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
At last, we are glad to share that we received our COPR yesterday by courier along with stamped passports.:)

It had been a long journey from PSNL application to COPR from 8th Jan 2022 till yesterday (17 months and 15 days). No plans to move until September this year. Hopefully, by then we will have more members in this group travelling to NL.
Congratulations :) ... Happy to hear the good news from you :)

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
Hi Linrej,

Thanks a lot for your input!
I had also sent email to PSNL immigration officer. They have clarified that all Software Developer NOCs are listed as 2174 for PSNL. The nomination certificate is not required to match the work experience NOC listed in the Express Entry profile.

Hoping to receive an ITA soon!

Hey Linrej.. I received the ITA yesterday (22nd Jun 2022). I have started working on my application.
As you had mentioned earlier, that you also had a case of different NOCs, so did you update your NOC in the Express Entry Profile?
In my EE profile for all my work history, I have mentioned the NOC as 2173. Although PSNL immigration officer has clarified that the nomination certificate is not required to match the work experience NOC listed in the Express Entry profile, I am still confused if I should update the NOC to 2174 in EE profile or leave it as 2173?

What do you suggest?

Reactions: linrej

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
i also had the same issue, but later my agent has updated the express entry profile's NOC to the latest one.
Hi athirasreenivas,

Has your agent confirmed that it won't affect the application if we update the EE profile's NOC after nomination or after receiving ITA?

Thanks in Advance.

hpr86

Feb 28, 2022
Happy to share that I have received COPR today along with Visa stamping. Thanks for those who are shared their inputs here as it greatly helped me to write letter of explanation when the address dates mentioned in the application didn't matched the police certificate date. I was concerned at the moment that my application would be rejected, fortunately the officers acknowledged my LOE regarding mismatch of dates.

Below is the timeline of my application:

NOC code - 2174
Newfound & Labrador (NL)-EOI - 8 Jan 2021
NL-ITA - 2 Nov 2021
NL-DOCs Submitted - 19 Nov 2021
NL-ADR - 16 Dec 2021 ( set of questions )
NL-PNP Nomination Certificate - 2 Feb 2022
EE-ITA - 18 Feb 2022
EE-DOCs Submitted - 17 Mar 2022
AOR - 18 Mar 2022
ADR - 19 Apr 2022 ( POC dates not matching, submitted LOE)
AD Submitted - 17 May 2022
AD Acknowledged - 21 Jun 2022
ReMedical Request - 21 Jun 2022
ReMedical Taken - 24 Jun 2022
ReMedical Acknowledged - 29 Jun 2022
PPR - 06 July 2022
Passport Submitted- 08 July 2022
VOC - Singapore
COPR - 15 July 2022

Thank you every one again, and hope who ever sailing on the same boat will get their approvals soon.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Can you please confirm if Newfoundland is sending ITAs from Priority Skills or generally ?

Did you have any job offer ?

Hey Linrej.. I received the ITA yesterday (22nd Jun 2022). I have started working on my application.
As you had mentioned earlier, that you also had a case of different NOCs, so did you update your NOC in the Express Entry Profile?
In my EE profile for all my work history, I have mentioned the NOC as 2173. Although PSNL immigration officer has clarified that the nomination certificate is not required to match the work experience NOC listed in the Express Entry profile, I am still confused if I should update the NOC to 2174 in EE profile or leave it as 2173?

What do you suggest?

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
Can you please confirm if Newfoundland is sending ITAs from Priority Skills or generally ?

Did you have any job offer ?
You can submit an EOI for NL Priority Skills program, if they are accepting EOIs currently.
What I understand is, they don't always accept EOIs, and may open it anytime of the year depending on skills shortage.
You may check their website for details.
There are two streams in this program -
1. In demand Occupations for highly skilled people
2. For Individuals who have completed PhD or Master’s degrees from Memorial University.

https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/provincial-nominee-program/priority-skills-nl/

If you submit an EOI and they find your profile suitable, they may send an ITA to you.

I did not have an offer of employment and it's not required to have a job offer for this program.

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
Hi All,

My query is not related to PNP or any specific program. I am not able to login to Express Entry portal for almost 3 weeks now. I have tried clearing history, cache, cookies etc. I tried in different browsers and also the incognito/private mode. But login doesn't happen.
I had sent an email to IRCC support team, and they responded that they would look into it and it may take time due to high volume of requests. I have to submit my PR application by 22 Aug. It's just one month left and login is not working at all.

Is anyone else also facing similar issue? If yes, were you able to resolve it and how?

TIA.

hpr86

Feb 28, 2022
Hi All,

My query is not related to PNP or any specific program. I am not able to login to Express Entry portal for almost 3 weeks now. I have tried clearing history, cache, cookies etc. I tried in different browsers and also the incognito/private mode. But login doesn't happen.
I had sent an email to IRCC support team, and they responded that they would look into it and it may take time due to high volume of requests. I have to submit my PR application by 22 Aug. It's just one month left and login is not working at all.

Is anyone else also facing similar issue? If yes, were you able to resolve it and how?

TIA.
Be patience as IRCC support team always takes a month to respond. Keep follow up regularly, i heard nowadays IRCC team respond in calls so you can try that as well.

Since you have tried reaching IRCC support team and worried about the situation. All i can think about is this one but only in worse case, you can create a new GCkey and create a new application again. Request NL Immigration officer to send the nomination to the new express entry profile, enter into the pool and in the next round you get selected.

hpr86

Feb 28, 2022

What do you suggest?
There is no need to change your EE profile. I was in the same boat and had the same question but left as it is. Finally i received by COPR this month. IRCC wont check the NOC codes once the PNP nominations are made. They only check the security check, bio, medical and funds. This is based on my own experience.

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
Be patience as IRCC support team always takes a month to respond. Keep follow up regularly, i heard nowadays IRCC team respond in calls so you can try that as well.

Since you have tried reaching IRCC support team and worried about the situation. All i can think about is this one but only in worse case, you can create a new GCkey and create a new application again. Request NL Immigration officer to send the nomination to the new express entry profile, enter into the pool and in the next round you get selected.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I will wait for while and see if they respond and the issue is resolved. I will try to call them if required.

vivekrana22

Dec 29, 2021
There is no need to change your EE profile. I was in the same boat and had the same question but left as it is. Finally i received by COPR this month. IRCC wont check the NOC codes once the PNP nominations are made. They only check the security check, bio, medical and funds. This is based on my own experience.
Thanks for your input. Even I thought not to update EE profile and leave NOC code same as before.
I will get in touch with you if I have more doubts/questions during the process. Thanks :)

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021

What do you suggest?
Hi Vivek

Sorry for the delay it is recommended to keep the same NOC 2174 in express entry as mentioned in Nomination certificate. But not mandatory as checked in other forums.