Priority Skills - Newfoundland and Labrador PNP

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Many thanks to those who shared the timeline! Such a blessing during my blind wait times...
Below is mine:

EE-NLPNP Outland
NL Application: don’t remember exact date, should be Feb 2021
NL Invitation letter: Sep 20, 2021
NL Submission date: Oct 11, 2021
Received an email requesting answers in five days(general question + reference letter): Dec 16, 2021
NL Nomination received: Feb 2, 2022
Federal ITA: Feb 17, 2022
Federal submission: Feb 21, 2022
Federal AOR: Feb 21, 2022

Reactions: steeja Thomas

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Many thanks to those who shared the timeline! Such a blessing during my blind wait times...
Below is mine:

EE-NLPNP Outland
Received an email requesting answers in five days(general question + reference letter): Dec 16, 2021
congratulations..... did u submit the same PCC to Federal or a new one?

hpr86

Feb 28, 2022
Below is mine:

EE-NLPNP Outland
Hi,
Congratulations, and just one question I have when you submitted your federal PR application.
Did you upload IMM forms to your PR applications. Or it is just the online applications?

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Hi,
Congratulations, and just one question I have when you submitted your federal PR application.
Did you upload IMM forms to your PR applications. Or it is just the online applications?
I don't remember the name of those forms. It's my first time applying this. Not too experienced.
I just followed those box requirement and submitted the files. I am not too sure if I submitted the right file. I just wanted to submit the file as soon as I can. I don't mind being requested to amend my submissions later.

Chandrapp

Mar 23, 2022
Hi, ITA received and submitted documents on September 2021, the status currently is assigned to an officer/ undergoing assessment, and it's been 3 months the status is same. In those 3 months, I've been asked for financial info twice and submitted the same. It's been a month since I submitted the last requested financial doc. I saw in this forum that some of applicants got approval in 2-3 weeks after the additional requested documents are sent. I'm worried that why it's taking so long for me, is anyone has the same case as mine. I applied via agency, but they don't provide access to the email that's been used for apication, however I have a portal access from where I check the status.
Can anybody please let me know about the timeline or is anyone has the same situation as mine.

KLT

Mar 24, 2022
Hi, ITA received and submitted documents on September 2021, the status currently is assigned to an officer/ undergoing assessment, and it's been 3 months the status is same. In those 3 months, I've been asked for financial info twice and submitted the same. It's been a month since I submitted the last requested financial doc. I saw in this forum that some of applicants got approval in 2-3 weeks after the additional requested documents are sent. I'm worried that why it's taking so long for me, is anyone has the same case as mine. I applied via agency, but they don't provide access to the email that's been used for apication, however I have a portal access from where I check the status.
Can anybody please let me know about the timeline or is anyone has the same situation as mine.
Have you sent an to the officer asking for more info?

Chandrapp

Mar 23, 2022
Es
Have you sent an to the officer asking for more info?
No actually. I asked my agency to send an email asking for the more details, but they never do, they keep on saying that the status in the portal will be updated once assessment is done.

KLT

Mar 24, 2022
Es

No actually. I asked my agency to send an email asking for the more details, but they never do, they keep on saying that the status in the portal will be updated once assessment is done.
You can use the general email given on the portal and enquire about your application.

KLT

Mar 24, 2022
Our timeline from EOI to Nomination was as follows:
- Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) Expression of Interest submitted on 8th Jan 2021
- NL ITA Received on 10th Jun 2021
- Documents submitted on 19th Jul 2021
- Additional information was requested over email from the assigned officer on 28th Nov 2021 which had to be replied via email to within five days.
- NL Nomination received on 21st Dec 2021
- Express entry updated on 21st Dec 2021
- Federal ITA received on 22nd Dec 2021
Did the officer ask you general questions?

Chandrapp

Mar 23, 2022
Hi linrej, I don't have access to the email, agency handles that however I've access to portal which is forwarded by agency to me. Lately, I was asked to submit the bank statement and uploaded in the portal via agency. It's been 4 weeks, we don't have any updates via portal but agency hardly communicate with us about the info received via email. Thank you for sharing your timeline, I can at least talk to agency :)

steeja Thomas

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
QATAR
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-08-2021
Doc's Request.
02-02-2022,
Nomination.....
15-02-2022
AOR Received.
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
07-03-2022
hi,

you already know about the assigned officer name so please send a mail to pnp and also mention your pnp# and officer name .As per my experience they will reply you soon .
don't worry

Chandrapp

Mar 23, 2022
hi,

you already know about the assigned officer name so please send a mail to pnp and also mention your pnp# and officer name .As per my experience they will reply you soon .
don't worry
Hi,
It seems to me that agency never replied for the additional information asked in mentioned timeframe of 5 days, in fact they never checked the email and only followed the portal online. It seems agency replied only when I asked them to check for the email which is 25 March (after 3 months I guess , as additional documents (Financial info and reference letter ) was asked on Jan via portal). Again I asked agency to reach out to immigration officer, and agency have sent us the screen shot (not the content of the email actually) of an email being sent to immigration officer via portal. If the questions being asked were not replied on mentioned timeframe, do they disqualify me, or would they be processing further once officer received answers.