+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

printing ANNEX A

emisk

Feb 8, 2017
1- Go to print, change printer to PDF
2- On the pdf file, right click, select open with word 2016
3- In the word document, go to layout > size and select "Legal" from the drop down menu
4- Go to the table at the end of the document, then place the cursor right above the table
5- Go to "Insert" tab then press "Page Break"
<This should do it>
I hope it helps.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi Please
in the Annexe A ; Should we fill only the principal information on it ; or should we add the dependents informations

Abarmard

Jun 30, 2017
For a higher resolution screen shot use google chrome. Open the email then:
1- Cntrl+Shift+J
2- Cntrl+Shift+P
3- type in "Capture full size screen shot"
This will save a higher quality screen shot which you can cut the Annex part in word or so. If you are not still happy with the resolution play with the zooming of chrome!

Hope it helps

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
For a higher resolution screen shot use google chrome. Open the email then:
1- Cntrl+Shift+J
2- Cntrl+Shift+P
3- type in "Capture full size screen shot"
This will save a higher quality screen shot which you can cut the Annex part in word or so. If you are not still happy with the resolution play with the zooming of chrome!

Hope it helps
hi we need to fill annex a with the pen or we can type our info by copying it into word document then sign it?

jenn55

Jun 12, 2019
Hi,
Can anybody tell me how the Annex A is suppose to look like, I feel like I am missing something because I don't see anything to fill
I only have a code barre and the following text:

PO : Centralized Intake Office
TO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS

I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents’ passports, if applicable.

<p class="MsoNormalCxSpMiddle" align="center" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-add-space:a

Thanks for the help

sasha_ywg

May 16, 2019
Hi,
Can anybody tell me how the Annex A is suppose to look like, I feel like I am missing something because I don't see anything to fill
I only have a code barre and the following text:

PO : Centralized Intake Office
TO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS

I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents’ passports, if applicable.

<p class="MsoNormalCxSpMiddle" align="center" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-add-space:a

Thanks for the help
there is an option in the end of email - to open the whole thing (sorry my gmail is in russian, Im not sure how it's called in english)
when you open the whole msg - the whole annex a appears, then select it and print in order to save the file in pdf and right format- choose custom scale in setting 100 and the bar will be there and the whole thing will fit 1 page

drae

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
I printed this by opening mail in Google chrome and then clicked print, in the tab that opens, there is an option More settings , there I set Scale to 121, in the print preview it showed proper format in single page, you can also try adjusting this scale option in chrome.
Thanks very much. This works

arg_m

Oct 18, 2018
Selecting the text worked for me on Gmail and Chrome browser:

Mouse-select the text to be printed and choose PRINT from the menu that appears. Alternatively, the selected text can be copied with CTRL+C and then pasted into a text-editing program such as MSWord or Wordpad or Notepad with CTRL+V.

Anubhav97

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys
I think I did a mistake in printing annex A form.
I sent the form on two different pages like half on one page and half on another page due to the printing problem.
But I filled out everything with my signature.

Will that be a problem ?

karthikjetti

Feb 24, 2020
Hi... My Annex A form does not show barcode. it says "Barcode merge field was not found in header record of data source.". Is it ok ?