+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal applicant inland-spouse/dependent outland PPR/CoPR issue under COVID19

nirina

May 15, 2020
Hi All,
Do you know how IRCC issuing PPR/CoPR under COVID-19 circumstances where Principal applicant is inland and spouse/dependent is outland?
Will they issue 1. direct COPR to Principal applicant (inland) and PPR to outland spouse. or
2. PPR for both followed by passport counterfoil and landing.
Let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
As far as I know currently IRCC has been sending direct COPRs by email into applicants accounts especially for Inland applicants, in the other hand most outlanders are waiting for a ppr sign since the pandemic situation, according to immitracker things are starting to move again slowly.

When it comes to your case you may receive direct COPR and spouse will receive hers when embassies and VAC will be operating again at full capacity, keep us updated about the situation. Good luck

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I’m inland and my dependent is Outland. I received a message in my account for my spouse’s ppr and it said I will be contacted by my local VO for a landing interview. It’s been a week now and I’m still waiting

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
I’m inland and my dependent is Outland. I received a message in my account for my spouse’s ppr and it said I will be contacted by my local VO for a landing interview. It’s been a week now and I’m still waiting
any update?

madho

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
As far as I know currently IRCC has been sending direct COPRs by email into applicants accounts especially for Inland applicants, in the other hand most outlanders are waiting for a ppr sign since the pandemic situation, according to immitracker things are starting to move again slowly.

When it comes to your case you may receive direct COPR and spouse will receive hers when embassies and VAC will be operating again at full capacity, keep us updated about the situation. Good luck
Hi

Any idea if dependent travels to Canada and main applicant haven't receive COPR? what happens in that case?