+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Nope, still waiting for an update since 23-Feb, not sure why it is taking so much time. If there a way to reach out to them? does anyone know? I have to plan my family's travel so I anxiously waiting for an update.
Even I am waiting from Mar 2 , It got updates until it reached to IRCC office from VAC and later no update . Try mailing delhiimmigration@international.gc.in .Is your medical valid for enough no. of days ? If medicals are expired by the time they stamp what is the process , do anyone know this scenario ? pls suggest

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Even I am waiting from Mar 2 , It got updates until it reached to IRCC office from VAC and later no update . Try mailing delhiimmigration@international.gc.in .Is your medical valid for enough no. of days ? If medicals are expired by the time they stamp what is the process , do anyone know this scenario ? pls suggest
Yes, we got remedical request before the approval. I dont think it should be a problem in your case, I could be wrong but usually I have seen people get remedical request before Request letter is issued but hope for the best.

Reactions: Jotprince

SunitaArun

Jan 11, 2022
Hi all... Can someone please please help me.. I am feeling sooo desperate, and at loss as to whom to contact to get to know how long it's going to take for my application to get processed, if someone is actually working on it!!!

I wrote to the local MP and even got his help/response more than a month ago that verification is going on... How long does this b/g check take?! I don't know when this verification started and till when it's going to be done!

Calling IRCC only gets us automated response that our application is still under process...

AOR: 20th Feb 2021
Medical: Feb 2021
Biometrics: husband got it done in May 2021
I could get mine done in July 2021 (due to lockdown)

Last edited:

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020

They will call for medicals and again put you waiting for another 3 months. There’s so much neglect at IRCC.

Dhindsags47

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone, I am CEC applicant with outland spouse, both of us received separate portal email. How should i reply them? Any help would be appreciated

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Yes, we got remedical request before the approval. I dont think it should be a problem in your case, I could be wrong but usually I have seen people get remedical request before Request letter is issued but hope for the best.
How long it took for the approval after getting medical passed ?

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
You received this in your CIC account? That's very weird. Also, the language used in your message is from the older PR Portal e-mails. The PDFs in the new ones are a bit different (I know because a friend that got his PR last year showed part of his). Anyway, even if you have their e-mail (I got mine from the Calgary IRCC office), I don't think it will work because the subject line is specific to your application. Wait a few days...if you don't get an e-mail, send them a web form.
Received the PR Portal email today.

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
Thanks All for reply . Did you get the passports back or still waiting ?