+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Jun 20, 2019
Hi i have a question. I got ppr in my cic account for my PR application. However it says If you are in Canada let us know via webform. I am in Canada while my spouse is in India and i haven't received any email yet just that letter in account so what should i do in this case? Is it normal to receive PPR first in account? Should i let my wife send her passport for visa stamp to vac or should i wait? I have already sent them webform that i am in Canada but haven't received anything yet. Please help.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi i have a question. I got ppr in my cic account for my PR application. However it says If you are in Canada let us know via webform. I am in Canada while my spouse is in India and i haven't received any email yet just that letter in account so what should i do in this case? Is it normal to receive PPR first in account? Should i let my wife send her passport for visa stamp to vac or should i wait? I have already sent them webform that i am in Canada but haven't received anything yet. Please help.
Ask your dependents to send passport along with requested letters. Keep all documents ready then raise vfs webform--- usually they will come and collect very next day itselfs...

Jun 20, 2019
Ask your dependents to send passport along with requested letters. Keep all documents ready then raise vfs webform--- usually they will come and collect very next day itselfs...
But will it be ok for her to send her passport for stamping before i receive my portal email for virtual landing?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
But will it be ok for her to send her passport for stamping before i receive my portal email for virtual landing?
I thought you already got eCOPR. General recommendation is that wait till you get eCOPR... i think some got response back from delhi ircc to resend passport after ecopr...

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Did you receive letter of PPR in your cic account and does it say to send webform if you are already in Canada for yourself?
No, the only mention of web-form is:

"If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Edmonton IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

It doesn't say anything about me. Also, the letter clearly mentions:

"*Please note this letter is for the dependant spouse residing in India*"

Last edited:

minusforty

Jan 7, 2022
It's a single PPR for the main applicant and all dependants. As you're inland, you will receive the portal e-mail today or in the next few days. You can prepare the documentation requested in the PPR in parallel while you wait for your CoPR.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Guys, my outland dependents got PPR request on 18-Feb and we sent their passport for stamping on 21-Feb. Those passports were received at IRCC Delhi office on 23-Feb. We still waiting for an update since. Is anyone in same situation or has an idea how much time it is taking for the stamping in India?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi Guys, my outland dependents got PPR request on 18-Feb and we sent their passport for stamping on 21-Feb. Those passports were received at IRCC Delhi office on 23-Feb. We still waiting for an update since. Is anyone in same situation or has an idea how much time it is taking for the stamping in India?
It usually takes 2 weeks/ 14 days after reaching IRCC Delhi for the passport to be stamped & COPRs are issued.
Thanks

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
My dependents sent on 25th Feb
Received by IRCC delhi on 1st Mar
Still waiting for response....
Most likely you will get update this week or early next week.

Reactions: vijayb104

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
No, the only mention of web-form is:

"If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Edmonton IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

It doesn't say anything about me. Also, the letter clearly mentions:

"*Please note this letter is for the dependant spouse residing in India*"
Received the PR portal letter today which says "Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2) which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependants 18 years or older when you applied:"

The thing is that I received this letter in my CIC account & haven't received an e-mail yet so I've no idea which e-mail to reply to? Does anyone have any idea about this?

minusforty

Jan 7, 2022
Received the PR portal letter today which says "Reply to this email and confirm 1) the email address you want to use and 2) which option below you choose for your spouse/partner and dependants 18 years or older when you applied:"

The thing is that I received this letter in my CIC account & haven't received an e-mail yet so I've no idea which e-mail to reply to? Does anyone have any idea about this?
You received this in your CIC account? That's very weird. Also, the language used in your message is from the older PR Portal e-mails. The PDFs in the new ones are a bit different (I know because a friend that got his PR last year showed part of his). Anyway, even if you have their e-mail (I got mine from the Calgary IRCC office), I don't think it will work because the subject line is specific to your application. Wait a few days...if you don't get an e-mail, send them a web form.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
You received this in your CIC account? That's very weird. Also, the language used in your message is from the older PR Portal e-mails. The PDFs in the new ones are a bit different (I know because a friend that got his PR last year showed part of his). Anyway, even if you have their e-mail (I got mine from the Calgary IRCC office), I don't think it will work because the subject line is specific to your application. Wait a few days...if you don't get an e-mail, send them a web form.
I actually sent an email to “IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca” asking them to guide me on where to send the details & I received a reply from “ IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca” saying:

Hello,

This is the e-mail where you send those details,

Thank you,

IRCC Team

munni2022

Jan 14, 2022
My dependents sent on 25th Feb
Received by IRCC delhi on 1st Mar
Still waiting for response....
Most likely you will get update this week or early next week.
Did you received the stamped passports ?

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Did you received the stamped passports ?
Nope, still waiting for an update since 23-Feb, not sure why it is taking so much time. If there a way to reach out to them? does anyone know? I have to plan my family's travel so I anxiously waiting for an update.