IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Guys use this email to request about ur spouse's ppr
It really helps a lot
M in canada today bcoz of it
Good luck
I sent many emails on this email address and got following reply:

Thank you for your email inquiry.

Your application is still in process.

The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.

Further inquiries will not be responded to.
Thank you,
Calgary IRCC Landing Office

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Does anyone know if there is successful Passport Stamping for Outland PR applicants, do we see a counterfoil entry generated in GC Key?

rsuriar

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Yes... It's a PPR letter. You can decide to submit your passport or wait till COPR is issued to principal applicant. Either way the passport will be stamped when ECOPR is issued.
@legalfalcon
Yes... It's a PPR letter. You can decide to submit your passport or wait till COPR is issued to principal applicant. Either way the passport will be stamped when ECOPR is issued.
@legalfalcon it looks like many get their dependent PPR before the eCOPR. Is that a trend? We got eCOPR first and waiting for PPR. Not sure if I should check with IRCC? Thanks.

SunitaArun

Jan 11, 2022
Hi all,

I am desperate for a clue as to what's happening to my PR application... my apologies if this post becomes too lengthy

My husband, who's in Canada, and I (in India) had applied for PR under CEC. We got our AOR on 20th Apr 2021.

I was also in Toronto with him before I had to come to India as my father suddenly passed away due to cardiac arrest in Sept 2020. When I came here, our visa was in the"bridging period" (we had already applied for WP extension and were waiting for it), so when I came here I had no way of going back unless my husband could find a job under NOC A or B and then apply for my WP. However, in Feb 2021 when the Express Entry points came down, we got an invite for PR. We got our medical done in Feb itself - my husband in Toronto, and I in Delhi. We got the BIL on 6th May 2021, again he could get it done immediately, however, I had to wait for VACs to open as they were closed due to lockdown situation here. I could get my biometrics done on 23rd Jul 2021.

After submitting all these, we are clueless as to what's happening, as since that time our application status has been showing "background check in process" (as seen last week). We had applied for gcms notes on 1st Sept 2021, but received no updates. Then applied for the notes again about two weeks ago.

Kindly suggest if there's any way to find out what's happening...

- SunitaArun

rsuriar

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hi all,

I am desperate for a clue as to what's happening to my PR application... my apologies if this post becomes too lengthy

My husband, who's in Canada, and I (in India) had applied for PR under CEC. We got our AOR on 20th Apr 2021.

I was also in Toronto with him before I had to come to India as my father suddenly passed away due to cardiac arrest in Sept 2020. When I came here, our visa was in the"bridging period" (we had already applied for WP extension and were waiting for it), so when I came here I had no way of going back unless my husband could find a job under NOC A or B and then apply for my WP. However, in Feb 2021 when the Express Entry points came down, we got an invite for PR. We got our medical done in Feb itself - my husband in Toronto, and I in Delhi. We got the BIL on 6th May 2021, again he could get it done immediately, however, I had to wait for VACs to open as they were closed due to lockdown situation here. I could get my biometrics done on 23rd Jul 2021.

After submitting all these, we are clueless as to what's happening, as since that time our application status has been showing "background check in process" (as seen last week). We had applied for gcms notes on 1st Sept 2021, but received no updates. Then applied for the notes again about two weeks ago.

Kindly suggest if there's any way to find out what's happening...

- SunitaArun
Hello. Have you tried to contact the local MP? That is very useful to quickly know where you file stands. You can also call IRCC.

Reactions: SunitaArun

SunitaArun

Jan 11, 2022
Hello. Have you tried to contact the local MP? That is very useful to quickly know where you file stands. You can also call IRCC.
Thanks for your reply, and your suggestion. We will surely write to the local MP.

My husband has been trying to talk to an agent at IRCC many times, but due to high call volume, it seems, they are not transferring calls to any live agent now.