+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hi all,

Is it a good sign to get Remedical request for Spouse Open Work Permit application?

I applied for my spouse in oct 2020 and received Remedical request last week.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Yes, But never mind that question.

I got an update just now that "counterfoil is generated" for my outland spouse. VFS tracking still shows under process at Delhi though.
Received spouse's stamped passport today with the COPR. PR journey is near end with only spouse's landing and PR card left.

Thanks everyon.

Jan 13, 2022
Hi All, We have applied for PR under CEC category in Sep 2020, and received COPR for me and my Spouse on Sep 27, 2021 after 1 year of waiting, and received our PR Cards on Dec 20th. My issue is my kids who are outland dependents have not received PPR request yet. In the PR Portal letter it is mentioned that they will create a profile under our Account. So far no account is created for kids.
As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants (under 18 when you applied for permanent residence) and any other dependants you choose. We’ll create profiles for them under your account. If you’re not acting on their behalf, each member of your family will have their own username and password.
And can some one confirm how do we receive PPR letter, I mean do we get it through email or will it be under our CIC Account or under PR Portal where we provided the Address to deliver PR cards or should I need to check with my consultancy who submitted my PR?
When I call the CIC, they said PPR is not under their control, can some one let me know is PPR come from Delhi office or Ottawa? Is there any why I can follow-up?

Manpreet9095

Jan 11, 2022
My husband is pa (in canada) got portal email on 13 dec and uploaded pic and address on 16 dec and till now no update. It's been a month we didnt get ecopr and ppr. Can anybody tell me what's the current trend for issuing ecopr and ppr .
PA got ecopr today (portal open 13 dec) and dependent still waitng for ppr...........don't know how much time they need to send ppr now. It seems everybody in this thread got ppr first and then ecopr for pa. Don't know why ircc always works inversely in my case.

nndhore

Jun 8, 2021
If I book today, what is latest date by which VFS will collect my document kit for stamping?
I am COVID positive now and in quarantine till Wednesday. I can not click my foto earlier than Wednesday. So just want to know approximately timeline VFS take to collect tha packet. Or is it like we can choose the date of pick up?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
If I book today, what is latest date by which VFS will collect my document kit for stamping?
I am COVID positive now and in quarantine till Wednesday. I can not click my foto earlier than Wednesday. So just want to know approximately timeline VFS take to collect tha packet. Or is it like we can choose the date of pick up?
I have sent thrice so far and every time it was picked by the third day after the initiation of the booking.

Reactions: nndhore

Rsivia685

Sep 5, 2021
Hello everyone I received ppr for spouse on January 4 but I didn’t get portal email yet it’s already 11 days. What should I do?

guggubajwa

Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone
I have sent my dependents packages for stamping 4 days ago..today my spouse got call from embassy that their medical gonna expire in February so they can issue ecopr accordingly that or do remedicals..what is procedure of remedical like they will request me or my dependents have to do upfront and upload in GC key.please guide if anybody has faced same issue