+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
My GCMS notes shows approval. But online account doesn't. My spouse's passport is already at IRCC delhi office. I am wondering if it is possible for IRCC to deny or reject visa at this point under any conditions.

I am asking because I need to prove to someone that visa stamp is guaranteed for spouse since GCMS shows approval.
Denial for you or spouse? Question is not clear

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Inland CEC Applicant with Outland Dependent

So, I updated my address to my address in Pakistan via Webform as I was planning to stay here for more than a month so received request to provide following?

They did ask this for my dependents as well, wife and 3 month old son.

" Submissions: Submissions updated mailing and residential address. This must be received at this office by: January 18, 2022. "

Can someone let me know if this would be just a written address on a plain white paper, which I would upload to MyCIC OR is there any legal document required?

@legalfalcon Sir?

Sukhpreet5

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi dear can somebody help me here.
I sent my husband’s passport for stamping on 15 dec 2021 and it got received by ircc on 16 dec 2021. Till now it says under process.
Will get rejected or what. Am so scared. More than 24 days.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Yes, But never mind that question.

I got an update just now that "counterfoil is generated" for my outland spouse. VFS tracking still shows under process at Delhi though.
How and when can i apply for the PR card for the outland spouse ? I've already received my PR card. My spouse is still in India waiting to get back her passport.

Manpreet9095

Jan 11, 2022
My husband is pa (in canada) got portal email on 13 dec and uploaded pic and address on 16 dec and till now no update. It's been a month we didnt get ecopr and ppr. Can anybody tell me what's the current trend for issuing ecopr and ppr .

Reactions: MOHAMMEDN

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
My husband is pa (in canada) got portal email on 13 dec and uploaded pic and address on 16 dec and till now no update. It's been a month we didnt get ecopr and ppr. Can anybody tell me what's the current trend for issuing ecopr and ppr .
Same problem. No ECOPR since December 23

Reactions: Manpreet9095

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
@legalfalcon May I ask you a quick question?

My case is an approved PR (portal email received on Jan 6 2022, credentials the next day) with PA inland & dependents outland. I submitted photo & Canada mailing address the same day to the PR confirmation portal.

But a family emergency related to preparing my family to land in Canada obliges me to travel back home (visa exempt) in Feb 2022 for a couple of weeks/months. However, in the portal, I have declared "currently (i.e. at time of the cred. email)" present in Canada , & for the following 7 days. In this situation, am I allow to leave the country before I receive ECOPR?

Shall I instead inform IRCC so that they can change the PR confirmation arrangement to a PPR (instead of ECOPR), as in the case of someone outside Canada? Are there any issues with this? And shall I reply on the portal email or the credential email for this purpose?

Thank you so much!

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Mine also similar case with bit different, i got eCOPR on 29 Nov but still waiting PR card. Also no info on PPR for my outland dependents, raised three webforms so far but no response yet, so no option just wait. :(

varma1

Aug 6, 2020
Hi Guys,

Need a help and advice on how to reply to confirmation portal email from IRCC.

Sorry for the long post but I am confident that expert reply to this post might help many CEC candidates with outland dependent.

I am a CEC inland applicant with 3 outland dependents.

ITA :21 Jan 2021

AOR : 15 Mar 201

Medical and Bio metric completion: 30 Mar 2021

No updates after that and called IRCC so many times but got info that no updates in profile after April 2021.

I saw a ghost update on my profile last week and was not able to connect to IRCC to know what the update was.

But yesterday , I received Confirmation Portal email from IRCC.

So some good news coming for CEC candidates waiting so long for any update .

My question:

I have given separate email address for me and my spouse.

As primary applicant, I have received my Confirmation Portal email from IRCC and my question is what is the best way to respond to IRCC ?

The portal email has the below things to cover.

Important notes:

 You and every dependent included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependents currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

 A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependents. Profiles for your dependents, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.

 Other dependent(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependents 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:

o Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.

or Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

Questions:

1. Do I need to reply to IRCC mail with details of mine as well as for my dependents at any case?

2. The dependent kids email address has to primary applicant email address as per above notes?

3. Can I set same email address for me and all dependents or separate email address for my spouse?

Note:

In PR application, Have put different email id for me and my spouse.

4. Where do we need to mention specifically that dependents are outside canada and we are in Canada?

5. There is also a section which mentions the below

You and every dependent included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependents currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

So do we need to reply to the email stating that dependents are outside Canada along with details of all members or not?
Any status on ur application? I am in the same boat.