+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Akash778

Oct 22, 2021
Hi All, I contacted my MP and he only provided me the status of my application and said IRCC will contact me for the next step. It's been 6 months everything was passed (application submitted Nov 2020).
MP told me that he could send a request to IRCC on behalf of me for urgency to help me reunite with my spouse.
Does anyone know what documents could I send to MP as proof for an urgent request to IRCC to process my file?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Quick question - my spouse overseas needs to travel to Canada. The intended destination is Toronto, Ontario. Can she enter Canada via Vancouver (and then local flight to Toronto)? Will there be any issues with immigration because of this reason? I applied via federal EE. Flights to Toronto are 5 times more expensive currently than flights to Vancouver.
You can land at any port of entry in any city. The intended destination does not prohibit you from entering Canada from another PoE, by land, water or air.

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi All- I know that this is silly question to ask you all. But I am in worst situation as my wife passport was returned twice without stamping for same Photographs issue. When we sent for the second time, i am pretty much sure that the photos were taken as per specifications mentioned in CIC (50mm*70mm).

So therefore, my request is.. does anyone know about the place in Bangalore (India) who can take appropriate photographs for Canada PR. Highly Appreciate your response on this query. Thanks in advance.

Nov 21, 2020
Hi All- I know that this is silly question to ask you all. But I am in worst situation as my wife passport was returned twice without stamping for same Photographs issue. When we sent for the second time, i am pretty much sure that the photos were taken as per specifications mentioned in CIC (50mm*70mm).

So therefore, my request is.. does anyone know about the place in Bangalore (India) who can take appropriate photographs for Canada PR. Highly Appreciate your response on this query. Thanks in advance.
Such an inconvenience!!

I don't know any stores in Bangalore but I suggest you take photos from two different stores this time and provide two different sets so they don't have any reason to complain this time.

Also, you might want to go back to the store where you had your pictures taken and ask them to re-take the pictures this time for free.

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Such an inconvenience!!

I don't know any stores in Bangalore but I suggest you take photos from two different stores this time and provide two different sets so they don't have any reason to complain this time.

Also, you might want to go back to the store where you had your pictures taken and ask them to re-take the pictures this time for free.
Thanks for your your reply. previously she took the photographs in Andhra Pradesh and it was rejected. Now this is third time which I dont want to take any chance. So searching for one place where we can take the photographs confidently in bangalore.

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Thanks for your your reply. previously she took the photographs in Andhra Pradesh and it was rejected. Now this is third time which I dont want to take any chance. So searching for one place where we can take the photographs confidently in bangalore.
Just make sure the height of the face from top of the head to chin is around 34 mm. we had sent them the incorrect face size photo but fortunately we realized that within 3 days of pickup. Then, we sent the correct one via email and webform. Luckily, we got our passport stamped and got COPR with the incorrect physical photo back.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello,

I am preparing to submit the passport for my outland spouse. I am currently in Canada and I've already received my COPR.

I have the following questions.

1. Do I need to submit my passport-size photos along with my spouse's passport submission package or just spouse's only?
2. Do i need to attach RPRF payment receipt for both of us or just spouse's ?

Thanks.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello,

I am preparing to submit the passport for my outland spouse. I am currently in Canada and I've already received my COPR.

I have the following questions.

1. Do I need to submit my passport-size photos along with my spouse's passport submission package or just spouse's only?
2. Do i need to attach RPRF payment receipt for both of us or just spouse's ?

Thanks.
3. Is there an option to physically drop passport to NDVO instead of using VFS's services?

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Just make sure the height of the face from top of the head to chin is around 34 mm. we had sent them the incorrect face size photo but fortunately we realized that within 3 days of pickup. Then, we sent the correct one via email and webform. Luckily, we got our passport stamped and got COPR with the incorrect physical photo back.
Wow this sounds really magic!! Can you please let me know how can we raise the webform / via email if we realize that the photo was incorrect.

Highly appreciate your response on this query. Thanks in advance.

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Wow this sounds really magic!! Can you please let me know how can we raise the webform / via email if we realize that the photo was incorrect.

Highly appreciate your response on this query. Thanks in advance.
yeah, we sent them the soft copy with the subject line "" updated photo" and mentioned our situation. Luckily they accepted it.

example:

Sub : UPDATED PHOTO---- APP# E00XXXXXXX

Dear officer,

I have just realized there is an incorrect face size for the photos I had sent to you along with the Passport, request letter and other documents in the package with the tracking number : 20211124INICPKTXXXXX.

So, to avoid processing delays , I went to the other photo studio to get the correct photos and am sending them to you.

Please attach them to our file and notify the processing officer.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Attach the following docs : Soft copy Front and back of photo(Front : height of face 34mm , Back: requested details like studio details , date of photo taken, applicant name and DOB ), Request letter, eCOPR of principal applicant (if you have),

Reactions: Sanjays2021

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
yeah, we sent them the soft copy with the subject line "" updated photo" and mentioned our situation. Luckily they accepted it.

example:

Sub : UPDATED PHOTO---- APP# E00XXXXXXX

Dear officer,

I have just realized there is an incorrect face size for the photos I had sent to you along with the Passport, request letter and other documents in the package with the tracking number : 20211124INICPKTXXXXX.

So, to avoid processing delays , I went to the other photo studio to get the correct photos and am sending them to you.

Please attach them to our file and notify the processing officer.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Attach the following docs : Soft copy Front and back of photo(Front : height of face 34mm , Back: requested details like studio details , date of photo taken, applicant name and DOB ), Request letter, eCOPR of principal applicant (if you have),
Thanks a lot bro!! This was really helpful !!
So you attached the printed photographs soft copy in order to show the back side of the pic for studio stamping and date !

Reactions: lethaltaurus

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Anyone has idea how long it take to get passport after stamping..My spouse passport submission date is 8 Dec and I tracked it online it reached Delhi on 9 Dec till then no update it’s more than two weeks ..I have update in my gc key …it shows copr for my spouse and visa validity up to may 5 2022 as my consultant told me and update is last Friday I.e. Dec 17 2021..please reply if anyone have idea …as holidays start I am worried I am able to get his passport before Jan 01