Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
@legalfalcon

We got PPR in Gc key account as information letter on 22 Nov. Accordingly we summited our passport on 25 Nov via two way pick up. Today we got the ready for Visa mail almost after 20 day - email. Is there anything I should be concern about?

Another things to worry is two passports (two dependents) picked upon the same day 25 Nov. One for me and one for my son. We received for my son on 16 Nov, and other is still in process. Anything I need to do about it. No updates after 30 Nov.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello Members, My Spouse dependent Passport is with IRCC office from Dec 03 for stamping and No Updates till now.

Anybody who got their passport stamped in Dec., could you please share the stamping process time. Thanks!

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
I received eCOPR on 29th Nov but still waiting for both PR card and PPR for my India dependents. Is this normal? should i need to webform?

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi Guys.. I was reading few comments and my understanding is Outland dependent’s COPR letter comes with the stamped Passport in the same envelope. Kindly share your input

KDelhi88

Oct 15, 2021
Guys , need a really urgent help - I know this is not the right place to ask but it's really urgent. I am planning to land in Toronto on 30 Dec but not getting direct flights - have been trying for more than a week. Got my COPR and passport in first week of Dec and need to land by 15 jan as it's expiry date.

Indirect flights - which one is the safest route with no chance of flight cancellation.

I have below options -

India to london-LHR to Toronto( Dont have London Visa not sure if TV is required)

India to Abudhabi to Toronto(not getting UAE visa - will take a week)

India to Singapore to Abu Dhabi-(6 Hr transit) to Toronto- I have Singapore visa - also it's less costly - but I am not sure if covid test is required @ Abu Dhabi in 6 Hr transit - this is the only thing that is stopping me to book from Singapore.

Please help guys

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
Does any of your dependent's passport expire before March 2022?

You can seek an extension, but you should just travel to Canada, land as a PR and then you can return back. In the current uncertain scenario, this is the best choice.

However, you can evaluate your own personal circumstances.
@legalfalcon - No one's passport expire on or before March 22.

Baba01

Dec 16, 2021
Guys , need a really urgent help - I know this is not the right place to ask but it's really urgent. I am planning to land in Toronto on 30 Dec but not getting direct flights - have been trying for more than a week. Got my COPR and passport in first week of Dec and need to land by 15 jan as it's expiry date.

Indirect flights - which one is the safest route with no chance of flight cancellation.

I have below options -

India to london-LHR to Toronto( Dont have London Visa not sure if TV is required)

India to Abudhabi to Toronto(not getting UAE visa - will take a week)

India to Singapore to Abu Dhabi-(6 Hr transit) to Toronto- I have Singapore visa - also it's less costly - but I am not sure if covid test is required @ Abu Dhabi in 6 Hr transit - this is the only thing that is stopping me to book from Singapore.

Please help guys
You can travel via London , visa not required

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
@legalfalcon - No one's passport expire on or before March 22.
@legalfalcon :
One interesting thing which I dont know if this influenced the short duration of Immigration VISA. Me principal applicant who is in Canada have medical valid to date as 26 March 2022. Why is it impacting the validity date of my dependents COPR who are in India and their medical are valid until OCT 2022.
What should I do to sort out this matter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon :
One interesting thing which I dont know if this influenced the short duration of Immigration VISA. Me principal applicant who is in Canada have medical valid to date as 26 March 2022. Why is it impacting the validity date of my dependents COPR who are in India and their medical are valid until OCT 2022.
What should I do to sort out this matter.
The PR visa cannot be issued beyond the validity of the passports or the medicals of all family members, whichever expires before.

If any one of the medicals of any family member expires before others, then the PR visa will not be issued beyond the expiry date of that medical. The admissibility for an application is for all members and not individually. If any one family member is inadmissible, the entire family is inadmissible.

This explains it.