+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

LOVEDEEPS

Jul 7, 2021
After stamping any changes in gc key.today we got tracking number as it’s been dispatched back but nothing update in gc key .it’s still showing application is in process .
Did you get your passport back? And also do they send copr as well or only passport is enough for travelling?

LOVEDEEPS

Jul 7, 2021
3 months after eCOPR. Generally its less for most cases but its IRCC so u never know.
Our passport is on the way for stamping. Highly likely it will still take 20 days.
Details about my cases in my signature.
hey tajinder, did your spouse get copr as well or just passport with stamp? Actually I just wanted to ask if Outland dependent need copr while travelling to Canada?

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
@legalfalcon -
Hi legalfalcon -
I have received COPR for my outland dependants but the Validity is only till March 2022. However the our medicals are valid until OCT 2022.
My outland dependants will not be able to travel to Canada by March 22 as the education session (term) of India students will not be completed by then. Its as good as leaving the session after 90% completion.

Is there a way for me to ask IRCC for the extension of COPR and Immigration VISA till the validity of medical.
If yes what should I do to that.

Thank you
A

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Hey @Prabhpahul singh,

I believe VFS is not currently accepting the in-person passport submission. It has to be through the two-way courier service. The package goes to New Delhi for stamping.

Once you submit the VFS web form you will receive an email. That email contains a VFS consent form. I have submitted the package by filling the same consent form.

Prabhpahul singh

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
@pkurapat, Thank you for the response. Do we have to raise the VFS webform or IRCC webform as mentioned in the Request for Visa email? After receiving the RFV, I raised the IRCC webform and didn't hear back anything from them. Thank you.

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
@pkurapat, Thank you for the response. Do we have to raise the VFS webform or IRCC webform as mentioned in the Request for Visa email? After receiving the RFV, I raised the IRCC webform and didn't hear back anything from them. Thank you.
For passport collection for Visa, you will have to request the VFS web form. I couldn't paste the link here due to the forum regulations.
You can google out for the VFS web form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon -
Hi legalfalcon -
I have received COPR for my outland dependants but the Validity is only till March 2022. However the our medicals are valid until OCT 2022.
My outland dependants will not be able to travel to Canada by March 22 as the education session (term) of India students will not be completed by then. Its as good as leaving the session after 90% completion.

Is there a way for me to ask IRCC for the extension of COPR and Immigration VISA till the validity of medical.
If yes what should I do to that.

Thank you
A
Does any of your dependent's passport expire before March 2022?

You can seek an extension, but you should just travel to Canada, land as a PR and then you can return back. In the current uncertain scenario, this is the best choice.

However, you can evaluate your own personal circumstances.

Reactions: Katatsukeru