+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Hello All,
At last after submitting the photo on Dec 1st, Received COPR yesterday night at 10.30 PM.
But my dependant has not received any PPR. Will the letter comes to PR portal or my cic account. I have checked for some they received through email. And any idea how long would this take to get PPR.

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke
I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

Currently, I have also received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated.
Do I need to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

COPR- WAITING
Request(RFV) letter- October 7, 2021
VO Ottawa, Secondary- Etobicoke

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
@Shik18 - any news on PPR for your dependent?
Hello, I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

I have also received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Please let me know if my spouse needs to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

COPR- WAITING

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hello, I have received the Request (RFV) letter for Dependents (spouse) on October 7, 2021, which states Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR.

I have also received Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal access and confirmed the In-Canada declaration and uploaded documents required on Oct 25, 2021, and waiting for my eCoPR.

Please let me know if my spouse needs to wait until I receive my eCOPR or can I request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?

COPR- WAITING
From my understanding, you have access to the portal but do not yet have the COPR and as the RFV email says to wait until you received your COPR, just wait it out. Don't give them any reason to not process your application further. Of course, I think people have done the opposite of where they have submitted their dependent passport without waiting for their own COPR and have had success with it but it is a decision for you to make. With IRCC, I would always prefer to be on the side of caution because you never know what new hurdle they will put up.

Reactions: Sanjay35821

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020

COPR- WAITING
Waoo thats a long time after submitting details in portal. Have you contacted them? It doesn't take that long

Reactions: Sanjay35821

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello people!! Today my dependent received her passport back without stamping and reason they mentioned was “failed to provide photograph as required”

so I am worried & tensed now.. since PPR letter received 25days ago and in that they have mentioned to complete with in 30days

however I again raised webform for passport submission

does anyone gone through similar case? I would really really need some advise here … as I am out of mind now.

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hello All,
At last after submitting the photo on Dec 1st, Received COPR yesterday night at 10.30 PM.
But my dependant has not received any PPR. Will the letter comes to PR portal or my cic account. I have checked for some they received through email. And any idea how long would this take to get PPR.
Fo r me same ghing received ecopr on Nov 20 , deoendents waiting for PPR

Reactions: pkurapat

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Anyone here still waiting after remedical passed ?
Same Here . My Dependent re-medical is received by IRCC on 30-Nov and waiting for PPR.
Got to know that after doing re-medical requested by IRCC it generally takes 10/15 days to submit it to IRCC from Doctor Panelists.

Reactions: umayadav

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Waoo thats a long time after submitting details in the portal. Have you contacted them? It doesn't take that long
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply. Also called IRCC and the agent said the officer working on my application.
Please LMK if any other way to contact them ?