+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Ruan12

Dec 3, 2021
Hi! I have a question regarding the passport submission in India. Me and my daughter (dependent outland received ppr request). Do I need to fill up 2 webform and have 2 separate package for 2 way courier? Thank you

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I did yesterday - and the agent was not that pleasant in giving out information. She did give out details on my status but denied to give details on my defendant (spouse).. WHY!! lol, because she has not given authorization to me to give the information. LOL.. im the primary applicant. I was denied information.
Hi, Are you able to see your dependents information on your gckey?

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
I as well spoke to IRCC consultant he/says whilst overseas if you get email asking details or dependents then you need to inform them about your location and when are you going back to Canada. This will help IRCC from making you COPR whilst outside.
In other words, they will put your application on HOLD once again.

That is sad,

DeepImm786

Sep 28, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hello,

I received my CoPR today and waiting to get PPR for outland(in India) Dependent .
How much time it will take to get RFV or PPR after PA gets CoPR?

any information about this will be appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello,

I received my CoPR today and waiting to get PPR for outland(in India) Dependent .
How much time it will take to get RFV or PPR after PA gets CoPR?

any information about this will be appreciated.
The time frames are all over the place.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I as a principal applicant got my copr and even PPR for Outland dependents.they already submitted their passport but no update in gckey not even about my copr.Wat should I do?

LOVEDEEPS

Jul 7, 2021
Hi All,

I know most of you know this, but hope this might be helpful for someone.

Required Documents:
1. RFV letter.
2. Original Passport.
3. Two photos.
4. Copy of the receipt of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes).
6. VFS Consent form.
7. Courier and SMS form (depends on the country, this is for India).

Steps to be followed: ( Not sure of other countries, this is for India).
1. First u need to submit the webform to vfs for passport submission. One webform for one dependent and u need to submit one full package for one dependent. In the webform, select the catogory as PR and select yes or no for BIO. Then fill details of the dependent name as in passport, applicaiton no, contact info and address.
2. Once you submit the webform you will get a confirmation mail.
3. You will receive Payment link within 3 workign days, which is valid for 12 hrs only. If u missed to pay that then again u need to raise another webform.
4. Then they will assign airway bill number with 24 working hrs from the day of sucessful payment.
5. Courier guy from blue dart will collect the package from you, in the address that u mentioned in the webform after 3 to 5 days from the bill number generation.
6. As the airway bill have all the to and from address details, you can just address the package to "The Visa Officer, VFS Global Canada".
7. Once it is stamped, you will receive the COPR and Passport and number of days for stamping depends on the voulme of application in their queue.
Do we need to send an extra envelope for passport return.