+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

sjdesai0402

Nov 27, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I'm CEC applicant with outland dependent, submitted application on 15 Aug 2021.
On 3 Nov 2021, I received information letter which was passport request for family member overseas under the name of principal applicant. He submitted his passport to local VFS. Its been almost month but I haven't got any portal request or copr. Does anyone no if passport is being stamped without principal applicant's copr. Anyone in the same situation.

prathmesh77

Nov 29, 2015
Hey Guys.
I had submitted a paper-based PR application in December 2020 to IRCC and in that application my marital status was single. Then, I got married in January 2021. Later, in February 2021, I tried to submit my wife's documents via the webform to IRCC so she could join me in the application but IRCC replied stating that my application is not acknowledged yet and they did not accept my wife's documents.
Later in May 2021, I became eligible for CEC and applied online for PR (express entry) and my wife is part of that application. The CEC-EE is still in progress and today I received an e-mail from IRCC that my PNP-PR is approved and they want me to create a portal account to enter further details. I don't want to do that because I know then probably I'll get PR and my wife won't because she wasn't a part of that application. Need advise how to proceed.

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a question if anyone can please help.
Me and my son got COPR (Currently out of Canada)
Can I travel to Canada alone (earlier) and my son comes later?
Can he enter Canada with his grand mother who have a valid visit visa? Will there be any issue if he enters without me?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
I received a GU today again. I can't wait anymore. Do you guys know how long it can take now ?
Timeline in signature.
Hello, May I ask when is your 2nd medical request date? Did you submit an upfront medical report or redo the 2nd medical after the request?

thank you!

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Anyone can share passport stamping timelines for India, new Delhi?? For dependent