+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
Hey guys today I receive request letter for proofing our relationship. As I applied cec file with Outland dependent
Is it normal or not ?
I have one question in starting of letter they mention THANK YOU TO INFORM US ABOUT YOUR MARTIAL STATUS CHANGE, even though we applied together . Then there is no change.

please help me out . I am so worried

Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both
participated in, such as trips and outings.
c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)
d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)
e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.
Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No common-law relationship skip to question #8
Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremon

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Hi @vik.k I have not yet received the Passport Request documents for my Outland Dependents (Spouse and Kid). I have received the eCoPR from the Portal yesterday. Any idea when can I expect that in my email ? Will it be generated through my CIC Express entry account or they will directly send that to my email id which I had provided on reply of their portal email ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarifications !
I got the ppr for dependents directly in email. Also I got it the same day of the approval email.

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
3 months after eCOPR. Generally its less for most cases but its IRCC so u never know.
Our passport is on the way for stamping. Highly likely it will still take 20 days.
Details about my cases in my signature.
Thank you !!
yeah I am waiting for the PR card from 70+ days.

Snehal_659

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hey guys today I receive request letter for proofing our relationship. As I applied cec file with Outland dependent
Is it normal or not ?
I have one question in starting of letter they mention THANK YOU TO INFORM US ABOUT YOUR MARTIAL STATUS CHANGE, even though we applied together . Then there is no change.

please help me out . I am so worried

Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both
participated in, such as trips and outings.
c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)
d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)
e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.
Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No common-law relationship skip to question #8
Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremon
This is normal ask from IRCC.

Snehal_659

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Thanks for your reply.
As we were married at the time of application submission.
But in the starting of this letter, they mention ( thank you to inform us about change in martial status) .
Is it normal?
Yes, They do ask some applicants regarding this info, just to make sure the marriage is legal.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Did you get this letter in the gc key or just an email, as I received the same but just an email from CPC OTTAWA PLEASE REPLY
We did got this, but it say to update, address it been 25 days no action taken and profile says action required. Will are application be rejected.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I received a GU and upon checking they have updated my profile that my second medical exam has passed on Nov 18, 2021.

how long will it take generally to receive Portal or PPR now that second medical has passed?