+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

kt8476

Sep 8, 2021
Other people who did re-medical in September or October have already got their COPR. Did you ask why they are delaying so much?
Tell me bout it! If only they'd let me know the cause, life would be a lot less anxious. Even MP inquiry got the same response- everything passed, pending finalisation, don't know which abyss of backlog my application's stuck in. Last officer notes dated august 25 reflect "appears RFV", no progress after that.

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
First portal email :14 October
Credentials Pr portal:19 October
Copr::26 October
Ppr for dependent::28 October
Hi ,
On your spouse ppr ,was there your name on it or your spouse name?
In my case i got a ppr letter in my gc key account but it has my name but it's useless as i am in canada only. Will they send another ppr for my spouse in india? I got my first portal email but waiting for login credentials.

Reactions: saqs
Nov 21, 2020
Tell me bout it! If only they'd let me know the cause, life would be a lot less anxious. Even MP inquiry got the same response- everything passed, pending finalisation, don't know which abyss of backlog my application's stuck in. Last officer notes dated august 25 reflect "appears RFV", no progress after that.
AOR Aug 2020. Exact same status and RFV since mid March 2021. Re-medical passed mid-Sept but Idk what they are doing

• Sad
Reactions: shredder

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
I am a CEC applicant with an outland dependent.
I am travelling to my back home today and PR application is in process.
You have explained it many times that if PR approval arrives when Principal applicant is outside, then IRCC sends PPR, but I have heard from many that they just put your file on hold and ask to reply once the applicant comes back to Canada.
Could you please explain that will I get a PPR or they will put my application on hold if approval comes when I will be in India?

Thanks
@legalfalcon please reply

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys please do reply me if anyone knows anything about.

I got Gcms last week, it shows eligibility passed// criminality passed// security blank// medical passed// final decision—- Blank.

In the end of the Gcms notes, main officer has written - all requirements passed// integrated search completed NRT. Dependents in India.

So my question is- is my security passed and what does it mean integrated search.

I request everyone in this group who knows anything about

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
ITA: June 24, 2021
AOR: August 15, 2021
Additional Documents Request: October 27, 2021
1sr Portal Email: November 02, 2021
Portal Credential: November 03, 2021
ECoPR: Waiting

Main applicant and spouse both Inland and 1 dependent child outland got PPR on November 02, 2021.

Reactions: Zeekeem and Loren27

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi ,
On your spouse ppr ,was there your name on it or your spouse name?
In my case i got a ppr letter in my gc key account but it has my name but it's useless as i am in canada only. Will they send another ppr for my spouse in india? I got my first portal email but waiting for login credentials.
It has mine name and mine uci number but after 2 days they sent me the another email below so my dependent has sent his passport already along with this letter
This letter contains additional clarification to our previous correspondence regarding your request for passport(s).

While you have obtained your permanent resident status via a virtual landing process in Canada, your accompanying family member(s) residing overseas must contact our mission in their country of residence to obtain their Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa.

Even though the previous letter was addressed to you, the content of this letter is intended for your accompanying family members. Please advise them to follow the instructions specified in the letter.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca