+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Rohan4224

Oct 6, 2020
our passport reaches IRCC on 20th october and no update since then. i saw somewhere people from 14 and 18 are getting their stamped passport back. hope, it will be done soon in next 1-2 days.

Reactions: F@l

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
It’s literally a waiting game at each stage with IRCC. Like what the heck? So annoying
Seriously! Still im not able to understand their logic in processing the applications. Stamping is the last and simple stage but there too there is uncertainity. My Passport reached IRCC office on Oct 19 and im wating for it to be stamped. But those on 18 and 20 the have started to receive updates. and ppl even on 19 have started to receive updates then why my application is not yet processed..so bad.

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
My Spouse passport was received at IRCC ND on Oct 19 and they have now handed it over to Bluedart... Expecting delivery latest by Saturday..

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
My Spouse passport was received at IRCC ND on Oct 19 and they have now handed it over to Bluedart... Expecting delivery latest by Saturday..
Maybe the stamping process depends on each country. India there’s quite a lot of applications and many people in this forum are from there. Mine is probably the only one so far I haven’t seen anyone with Senegal VFS, I guess I will just have to wait

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
TAJINDER XXXX (XXXXXXXXX),
Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will be sending you a message with further information through this email address: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. To view the status of your case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

Portal says case closed and accepted and got this email as today PR Card got mailed. Does this mean there is hope with dependent's PPR or this portal is different and works on its own. What message they are talking about? Anyone experienced this whilst waiting for PPR.

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will be sending you a message with further information through this email address: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. To view the status of your case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
Thank you,

Portal says case closed and accepted and got this email as today PR Card got mailed. Does this mean there is hope with dependent's PPR or this portal is different and works on its own. What message they are talking about? Anyone experienced this whilst waiting for PPR.
hello... after how many days you got the confirmation on Portal by submitting the case? please let me know :)

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thank you,

my guess is that the portal is only for confirming in-Canada PR applicants status. It was not intended for overseas dependents from the very beginning. So, when they say the case is closed, it means that your status as in Canada PA has been confirmed and there is nothing to do more here. All overseas dependent matters will keep on resolving through the GC account and until it shows approved the file of your dependent spouse is in process. But to be sure, it's better to call IRCC to try to clarify. Or even email IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. and ask what exactly they mean when sending you such a message