+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Received courier from VFS finally.

- had submitted the package for dependents on October 13th and received the stamped passports for them today October 28th.
- IRCC New delhi took 6 business days to process it after receiving the package. Online portal account had an update on 6th day with application approved. The very next day package was dispatched from IRCC.

Documents which were sent to IRCC

- Printout of Ready for VISA email
- Photos of the dependent only
- White paper with Height and Eye color Info of the dependent
- Original Passport of the dependent
- VFS consent form
- Courier and SMS request form

Thanks, all and I hope, who all are waiting get their results soon.

Reactions: Zeekeem and F@l

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I need your assistance, I applied for PR with outland dependent, its been more than 6 months but I didn't receive any update yet, I asked my consultant to raise web form and order GCMS notes but he said its too early to do that, so my question is can i raise web form by my own with my email and order gcms nots without asking him again, because someone told me if i have representative in my file i can not do it with my email as it will cause issue and immigration will not send any communication to my consultant after that. please let me know if it is true or not.
If you have a licensed professional whom you have paid to advise you, follow their advise.

Also read the retainer you signed. Most retainers clearly state that contacting IRCC directly without informing the lawyer, if a breach of the agreement. This clause is there to protect the clients from divulging information that may be detrimental to their case.

Finally, it is your application and you can do what you best think is in the interest of your application.

Reactions: LOVEDEEPS

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hi All
Today i received mesaage from vfs the decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc office.However no counterfoil got generated in gckey.should i be worriee?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Sent a Webform for urgent processing of PR Card. OSC was holding PR Card application too as if dependent's PPR wasn't enough. Attached airline ticket and mentioned everything is at hold at least issue PR Card so that I can be with family. Got GU the next day and PR Card mailed in a week.

Hoping a miracle for RFV email too. Fingers Crossed

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Sent a Webform for urgent processing of PR Card. OSC was holding PR Card application too as if dependent's PPR wasn't enough. Attached airline ticket and mentioned everything is at hold at least issue PR Card so that I can be with family. Got GU the next day and PR Card mailed in a week.

Hoping a miracle for RFV email too. Fingers Crossed
Good for you!!!! I guess attaching the ticket worked eh??