+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

monica12

Oct 27, 2021
@legalfalcon I need your assistance, I applied for PR with outland dependent, its been more than 6 months but I didn't receive any update yet, I asked my consultant to raise web form and order GCMS notes but he said its too early to do that, so my question is can i raise web form by my own with my email and order gcms nots without asking him again, because someone told me if i have representative in my file i can not do it with my email as it will cause issue and immigration will not send any communication to my consultant after that. please let me know if it is true or not.

kingvisu

Oct 7, 2021
@legalfalcon I need your assistance, I applied for PR with outland dependent, its been more than 6 months but I didn't receive any update yet, I asked my consultant to raise web form and order GCMS notes but he said its too early to do that, so my question is can i raise web form by my own with my email and order gcms nots without asking him again, because someone told me if i have representative in my file i can not do it with my email as it will cause issue and immigration will not send any communication to my consultant after that. please let me know if it is true or not.
As per https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html looks like they are processing files of CEC between March 7 to 13 2021. what is your VO?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
You can apply for notes on your own, once you have your file number # and UCI #, Also if your spouse is apart of the application they would need to sign a consent form.

I had a representative and I did it for my self more that once. The notes came to me directly.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
You can apply for notes on your own, once you have your file number # and UCI #, Also if your spouse is apart of the application they would need to sign a consent form.

I had a representative and I did it for my self more that once. The notes came to me directly.

Hi, how much time usually notes take after consent of dependent?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi, how much time usually notes take after consent of dependent?
Its a form you submit with the notes request. It takes about 30days. Well I have been lucky to get in 30days everything I apply.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Its a form you submit with the notes request. It takes about 30days. Well I have been lucky to get in 30days everything I apply.
I applied on 20 September, 3 days ago got an er mail saying for consent of my dependent, I filled form yesterday and e mailed him. Now it’s 35 days up to now. After this email she says it will take 7 days, is if right??

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
I applied on 20 September, 3 days ago got an er mail saying for consent of my dependent, I filled form yesterday and e mailed him. Now it’s 35 days up to now. After this email she says it will take 7 days, is if right??
That did happen to me as well, you are just over the 30days, give a few days it should come soon. Clearly they start processing and realized that they need the form to be able to release it.

Kevinliu

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, everyone, I got portal 2 today morning inland applicant with one Outland dependent, but here has a problem for this portal, Outland dependent is under my portal account, how to declare to be in Canada and get ppr? I told IRCC on first portal email for my dependent Outland, so what do should I do? Thank you

monica12

Oct 27, 2021

Thank you for your reply, one more question, can you give me the link to order gems plz

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone has dependent who's vaccinated with covaxin travelled recently from India? If so can you please let me know the quarantine plan and overall travel experience from New Delhi to Toronto.