+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

SVK2021

Sep 15, 2021

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello people, My lawayer has not submitted rcmp pcc of primary applicant and on inquiring about it after 3 months he reply is by saying that rcmp is not needed right now, they will grant visa without that.

When we asked no matter what to submit it through webform, he say it will complex file and delay results.

when we asked order gcms notes, he again gave same answer dealy results and complex file.

we don't know what to believe, please guide us.

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
I got my copr today and today they removed the details of my spouse (outside Canada )from the Pr portal by themselves.I can see only mine details and copr .might be they know they know they are outside Canada bcz I responded to only mine Pr portal
Wow..!! Congratulations :) .. may I know how long it took to get the eCOPR after submitting the case in PR Portal. alongside, did you raised any webform or anything to get it sorted out ?
I also submitted the case only for me, and didn't submitted for my dependent case (Left as it's without submitting) in Portal, and its been more than a week.

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello people, My lawayer has not submitted rcmp pcc of primary applicant and on inquiring about it after 3 months he reply is by saying that rcmp is not needed right now, they will grant visa without that.

When we asked no matter what to submit it through webform, he say it will complex file and delay results.

when we asked order gcms notes, he again gave same answer dealy results and complex file.

we don't know what to believe, please guide us.
One friend of mine got the RCMP request, back in june'21 and he submitted that... i think it took 2-3 months for processing as I heard from him.

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Wow..!! Congratulations :) .. may I know how long it took to get the eCOPR after submitting the case in PR Portal. alongside, did you raised any webform or anything to get it sorted out ?
I also submitted the case only for me, and didn't submitted for my dependent case (Left as it's without submitting) in Portal, and its been more than a week.
I got my copr after 9 days .I just call them and talk to agent he said don’t need to worry because in the first email you mentioned that your dependents is outside Canada and we have that email .

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
I got my copr after 9 days .I just call them and talk to agent he said don’t need to worry because in the first email you mentioned that your dependents is outside Canada and we have that email .
Cool..!! mine completed 8days for today. I called client support number ending with 2100, but they aren't much helpful on anything. May I know on which number you dialed? btw thanku for sharing the info :)

Gagangur

Oct 27, 2021
Can someone help me out. I am a silent user of this forum. AOR 7 April. I just missed a call from 800-567-6868. Could this be a scam. Please let me know.

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
I
Cool..!! mine completed 8days for today. I called client support number ending with 2100, but they aren't much helpful on anything. May I know on which number you dialed? btw thanku for sharing the info :)
[/QUOTE
i called on the same number but some of the agents are willing to give information but some of them are not ..I called on morning and talked to the nice agent he verified the address of my spouse