+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Is same thing happened to anyone here ?? I got the portal request for both me (principal applicant Canada )and my Outland spouse .even in the first Email I mentioned that my spouse is outside Canada and he never travelled before to Canada but they gave the portal credentials for both of us in the second email ? What should I do now ?please can anybody help me ?
I am also in same situation, where they had created a Portal case for me (Inland applicant) and for my dependent (outland). Its been a week that I had submitted my case and replied to IRCC Portal email stating about my dependent situation.
But I haven't heard anything from them yet. By any chance did you get any update or anything moved further on your case? It would be great if you could pass on some information. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: kk18113930

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
I am also in same situation, where they had created a Portal case for me (Inland applicant) and for my dependent (outland). Its been a week that I had submitted my case and replied to IRCC Portal email stating about my dependent situation.
But I haven't heard anything from them yet. By any chance did you get any update or anything moved further on your case? It would be great if you could pass on some information. Thanks in advance.
I replied to mine like I uploaded my address and photo and for my dependent I just sent them email that he never travelled to Canada before.but still I am waiting for the copr it’s almost 2 weeks completed since I uploaded photo and address .my visa office is Ottawa .Did you get your copr and what is your visa office please let me know ??

Reactions: Sanjays2021

vik.k

May 11, 2015
I did not get ant re medical request but did upfront for dependents...it shows passed in portal..The pattern is people do upfront, then they recieve re medical request and then it is updated in portal whereas mine was updated directly without any remedical request...is this a matter of concern

omarawad

Jul 1, 2018
I did not get ant re medical request but did upfront for dependents...it shows passed in portal..The pattern is people do upfront, then they recieve re medical request and then it is updated in portal whereas mine was updated directly without any remedical request...is this a matter of concern
Why do they ask for a remedical if you already submitted it upfront?

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi All,
I got my ecopr in aug-2021 but my outland spouse didn't receive her copr and her name never reflected on my gc key. I got married in april-2021 and submitted my spouse documents and forms on may-04-2021 and received acknowledgement email. Recently I have received my gcms notes where I can see my spouse documents has been received.
below is the status in gcms:
May-12-2021 Add-on spouse documents received, officer ready recommend pass
May-18-2021 Location:OVS DEP
Aug-20-2021 Location: finalized

What is the best step I can take further to get ppr request for my spouse? I have contacted ircc through calls and webforms but no proper response.

Thanks in advance!!

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Is same thing happened to anyone here ?? I got the portal request for both me (principal applicant Canada )and my Outland spouse .even in the first Email I mentioned that my spouse is outside Canada and he never travelled before to Canada but they gave the portal credentials for both of us in the second email ? What should I do now ?please can anybody help me ?
I replied to mine like I uploaded my address and photo and for my dependent I just sent them email that he never travelled to Canada before.but still I am waiting for the copr it’s almost 2 weeks completed since I uploaded photo and address .my visa office is Ottawa .Did you get your copr and what is your visa office please let me know ??
Same thing happened to me, I submitted my case a week ago after updating CANADA address and Digital photo. But I didn't submitted for my spouse as she a outland applicant and same thing mentioned in first email stating that "my wife not even travelled once due to VISA problem".
Its been a week submitted my case and waiting for eCOPR, but no update yet. I don't know where my application is currently, is support center folks able to tell us the V.O ? I called them yesterday, they simply saying "you need to wait for their reply or confirming your PR status".

Akash778

Oct 22, 2021
Hi all, I am Cec inland with outland spouse.
Aor Oct 2020. As per my July gcms, everything was passed except security.

My Spouse remedical was approved/passed on Sept 17,2021 as per portal. One week ago, it changed and now says that “you don’t need medical and we will let you know if it changes”.
Did anyone faced same situation? Ircc just reverted it.

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Same thing happened to me, I submitted my case a week ago after updating CANADA address and Digital photo. But I didn't submitted for my spouse as she a outland applicant and same thing mentioned in first email stating that "my wife not even travelled once due to VISA problem".
Its been a week submitted my case and waiting for eCOPR, but no update yet. I don't know where my application is currently, is support center folks able to tell us the V.O ? I called them yesterday, they simply saying "you need to wait for their reply or confirming your PR status".
I got my copr today and today they removed the details of my spouse (outside Canada )from the Pr portal by themselves.I can see only mine details and copr .might be they know they know they are outside Canada bcz I responded to only mine Pr portal