+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hi all,

I received another email today for Ready For Visa for my dependent .
My first RFV email came on october 7 and submitted spouse passport to NDVO already.
Again, I got the exact RFV email , should I ignore it as reminder email ? Did anyone received RFV on october 7 , got email again today?

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing! Our timelines are quite similar: AOR June 20, 2020, everything passed since Jan 2021, but our medicals were extended in May. I wish they had asked for remedical :(
I know exactly how you feel but all I can say is to stay hopeful and just wait coz at this point there’s nothing you can do. You’ve already done your part the rest in not of your control. Hanging there, you will eventually get it

Last edited:
Reactions: anisha1992

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi all,

I received another email today for Ready For Visa for my dependent .
My first RFV email came on october 7 and submitted spouse passport to NDVO already.
Again, I got the exact RFV email , should I ignore it as reminder email ? Did anyone received RFV on october 7 , got email again today?
I received the clarification email the next day but not a reminder for the PPR

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
Hi All,

I received my 1st Portal email as i am inland on Oct 13th. Now today i have received the Ready for VISA email with my UCI . What does this mean. My dependent is Outland (India) . Does this mean she can call VFS and submit her passport

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hi All,

I received my 1st Portal email as i am inland on Oct 13th. Now today i have received the Ready for VISA email with my UCI . What does this mean. My dependent is Outland (India) . Does this mean she can call VFS and submit her passport
Act on first email , get login detail and eventually they land u and u get copr . Then use the ready for visa email for dependant passport stamping
Congratulations

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

VPS-123

Aug 11, 2021
Hi,
Someone please answer my query,
I have received RFV email from IRCC and submitted my spouse’s passport for stamping to NDVO.
I’m the principal applicant(inland) and I still haven’t received my eCOPR though I already declared my current residence and provided docs requested in PR portal.
As I wasn’t sure of my spouse’s passport submission procedure, I confirmed with an IRCC agent prior to submission and followed her instructions.
Could someone please direct to me the link or website where you found information about passport stamping please!
My RFV letter did not state anything as such.

VPS-123

Aug 11, 2021
Act on first email , get login detail and eventually they land u and u get copr . Then use the ready for visa email for dependant passport stamping
Congratulations
Hi,
Someone please answer my query,
I have received RFV email from IRCC and submitted my spouse’s passport for stamping to NDVO.
I’m the principal applicant(inland) and I still haven’t received my eCOPR though I already declared my current residence and provided docs requested in PR portal.
As I wasn’t sure of my spouse’s passport submission procedure, I confirmed with an IRCC agent prior to submission and followed her instructions.
Could someone please direct to me the link or website where you found information about passport stamping please!
My RFV letter did not state anything as such.