+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Couple of tips for people who are waiting for their final decision.
  1. Stay strong. One day you are going to get it. It's just matter of time.
  2. Raise webform periodically. Mention your case, not just ask for updates. Mention that you both are vaccinated, eligible to travel and upload certificates.
  3. Watch out for ghost updates. Contact IRCC as soon as you see something updated in your account. Make sure your ghost update is genuine by asking people over here.
  4. If agent on the phone is not helping you, drop the call and try again. Present your case with words like family reunification and how much you miss your family. There are good people in this world who will help you. Behave like, you don't know anything about your file. Even if you know most of the things from your GCMS notes. Just say, I didn't see any updates in my account except my medical passed. Best time to call 7:55 AM Monday to Friday.
  5. Order GCMS notes every month. I think that's the only way to know about real progress.

Rimz1995

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone;

sharing my timeline

applied on 23 july; everything was done earlier except my spouse medical ; submitted my spouse medical viawebform after two days;
Biometrics updated and medical passed on 20 August

received copr on 8 October
Good luck to all

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
If applicant is in India and receives In-Canada Declaration then applicant has to declare he/she is outside Canada and eCOPR will not be issued. Until eCOPR is issued temporary status and visa stays intact and applicant can travel back to Canada and then update IRCC.
Thank you for the response. Much appreciated.

dairohoney

Mar 29, 2021
Hi All,
AOR: May 2019
I am the PA and I received my PR May 2021 but couldn’t receive PPR for my dependant(Outside) due to travel restrictions but now the restriction has been lifted. I have been sending them an email and calling no response. Meanwhile I have landed virtually and received my PR card.

Anyone having a similar situation?
Will I get a separate letter or email asking my dependant to submit his passport?

Thanks

broken_arrow

Jul 3, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2012
Hi! I applied pr within canada and while processing got laid off and my wife is dependent outside canada. Will i get rejected?

Snehal_659

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
hello everybody,

I received my Portal email and I declared my presence in Canada over the portal in July - no COPR or any update post that. My medical will expiry in November. Question - Will I need to do another medical test or is that been extended?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
hello everybody,

I received my Portal email and I declared my presence in Canada over the portal in July - no COPR or any update post that. My medical will expiry in November. Question - Will I need to do another medical test or is that been extended?
No need to go for remedical if you are within Canada. Its already extended if they are finalizing your application.

Reactions: Snehal_659

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
My dependent’s medical was passed on 2 oct.
On 7 oct i got ppr for her.
but i am still waiting for my confirmation.
on 7 oct i got one more mail in which they ask me to submit letter of appointment ( in which they ask no more medical test is needed)
Now what should i upload in that folder.

@legalfalcon @legalfalcon

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Guys, my dependent child is a minor girl, my Aor is January, 2021. Minor child is in India, do you think Ircc will ask us remedical for her???????
Is there in this group who may respond me instantly?

Last edited:

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hello everyone;

sharing my timeline

applied on 23 july; everything was done earlier except my spouse medical ; submitted my spouse medical viawebform after two days;
Biometrics updated and medical passed on 20 August

received copr on 8 October
Good luck to all
What proof of remedical outland dependent should submit via webform? is this the only way to submit remedical?