+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Applied for permanent residency under CEC.
Principal Applicant- Inland. 1 Dependent Applicant- Outland(India)
AOR - 14th March, 2021
Medical Passed: 26th March, 2021
RCMP requested: 8th July, 2021
RCMP submitted: 2nd Sep, 2021

No update post that.

I have a query, if principal applicant is in India while he receives eCOPR, will the existing work permit become invalid or he can travel back to Canada with the Work Visa (TRV) until he accepts the declaration for eCOPR ?
If applicant is in India and receives In-Canada Declaration then applicant has to declare he/she is outside Canada and eCOPR will not be issued. Until eCOPR is issued temporary status and visa stays intact and applicant can travel back to Canada and then update IRCC.

Reactions: anki91 and chelab

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Is it advisable to send an email to the primary VO (CPC Ottawa) to request finalizing our application? Stuck at Final Decision Pending for ages.

Please let me know your opinions.

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Is it advisable to send an email to the primary VO (CPC Ottawa) to request finalizing our application? Stuck at Final Decision Pending for ages.

Please let me know your opinions.
I tried that too. I tried sending email to my primary office RROC and secondary CPC-O , but no luck.

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
I tried that too. I tried sending email to my primary office RROC and secondary CPC-O , but no luck.
Thanks for the response! Did you email them after your eCoPR?

For me, it's just a shot in the dark since there's no movement in either the PR application or the TRV. They are holding on to the temporary resident application processing as the PR is going to be finalized "soon" (crossed 7-month mark!)

Could you tell me what email you used for CPC-O?

chelab

Oct 13, 2021
Inland Applicants have been getting PPR for outland dependents, a lot of us got last week.
In my case eCoPR came on October 1, PPR came on October 6. Don't loose hope.
Thank you for your kind reply Peterjohn. I am so deperate of our case. I hope it will be the same for us. Are your dependents minor too or just your spouse?

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Thank you for your kind reply Peterjohn. I am so deperate of our case. I hope it will be the same for us. Are your dependents minor too or just your spouse?
Just spouse.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Wat I can expect? As my AOR is 28 jan 2021 but my medical passed in may 2021.I’m not hoping to get remedical request for Outland dependents but can they finalize the application without remedical .
How I can come to know the medical pass date for my dependents.
No update at all .just got few GU.

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Same here buddy. All stages passed since mid-March. Tried sending an email to CPC Ottawa. Didnt get a response back
@express_entry_applicant this is beyond frustrating now. Losing out of reasons and patience to justify this incompetency from IRCC.

BTW, what email id did you use to email CPC Ottawa? I am thinking of sending them frequent reminders about the applications--can't get worse than it already is.

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Wat I can expect? As my AOR is 28 jan 2021 but my medical passed in may 2021.I’m not hoping to get remedical request for Outland dependents but can they finalize the application without remedical .
How I can come to know the medical pass date for my dependents.
No update at all .just got few GU.
I got remedial request for dependent today

Nov 21, 2020
@express_entry_applicant this is beyond frustrating now. Losing out of reasons and patience to justify this incompetency from IRCC.

BTW, what email id did you use to email CPC Ottawa? I am thinking of sending them frequent reminders about the applications--can't get worse than it already is.
I used CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca - it comes as first email when you google 'Ottawa visa office email'

Reactions: abhishek93