+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

VPS-123

Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations to all of you who received ppr today..
Is there anyone in this group having Aor. January2021. My all assessment passed on 13 August, but didn’t get any approval so far. My one dependent is in India age is 6 years.
Me and my wife both are inland.

Is there anyone having similar profile, pls motivate me I am feeling alone in this group.
Hey Vijay, I'm Jan 2021 applicant with one outland dependent and still waiting for COPR and PPR. No update on anything! My applicant was finally added to my profile on Aug 25, 2021 after tons of webforms and calls.
Comparatively, as per your information, you are in a better situation. Cheer up sir!! You will get golden email soon.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi All,
I received PPR for my PR application. I gave biometrics for Visitor Visa already on 2019, so i didnt book biometrics for PR application.
While raising webform for VFS Passport submission, I came across the question , Did you enrol Biometric for this application?
I my case the answer should be NO right
Where did you raise the webform?... I think I am missing something - didnt even see the question for biometrics...

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Somebody is telling that biometric is applicable for all applications...
Yes biometric is needed for all applications.. and once u give bio then its valid for 10 years.. I also read that we need to give bio for pr separately and because of covid we don't need that right now.. but here the question is did we enrol biometric for THIS application ? But I enrolled bio for vistor visa in 2019 which means not for this application.. I believed this and chose no.. anyways uci is in their hand and they can check the full history so it shld not be a problem.. let's c

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
Yes biometric is needed for all applications.. and once u give bio then its valid for 10 years.. I also read that we need to give bio for pr separately and because of covid we don't need that right now.. but here the question is did we enrol biometric for THIS application ? But I enrolled bio for vistor visa in 2019 which means not for this application.. I believed this and chose no.. anyways uci is in their hand and they can check the full history so it shld not be a problem.. let's c

Ok done ...do u know any details regarding vfs office chennai r delhi

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Hi Guys,

after lots of research and reading and speaking with IRCC agent, this is how I am going to proceed regarding PPR:

1) Submit a webform and let IRCC know that I am already in Canada, have my eCoPR and attach it to the webform
(as per the email: B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."
2) Contact Visa Application Centre and submit the below for dependent:
  1. Original Passport
  2. 2 pictures as per guidelines
  3. Copy of the PPR Letter
  4. Heigh and eye color declaration (just on paper)
  5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) copy that I download from my CIC account
    Additionally, just in case I will include:
  6. Copy of my eCoPR
  7. Copy of my passports data page
  8. Whatever the VAC will request (fees, consents, etc.)
Hope this helps!
Did you not submitted RPRF fees while submitting PR application . in the email of PPR its only mentioned
If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

As its said if not yet paid .. I won't be attaching as i have already paid while submitting PR and its in there file . But yeah whatever other feel free. Just wanted to know if you have not paid earlier .

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Anybody from 2020 still waiting for the PR portal email? Looks like I'm the only one left :( Driving me crazy
Yes I'm waiting. talk to an agent today and she said my application is not finalized and she does not know when I'll receive my portal email. So frustrating.