+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Congratss bro !!!! When did you apply visitor visa for your spouse .!! Your spouse in india right .!.?
Umm. no congratulations. IRCC messed up which they do all the time. My spouse is in India and she got portal email and her profile is created for virtual landing. She is not even eligible for that. Now these morons will reverse this and will have to send PPR. Visitor visa was refused and has nothing to do with all this. Email they used to send portal request was used before in TRV. Urghh !

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Umm. no congratulations. IRCC messed up which they do all the time. My spouse is in India and she got portal email and her profile is created for virtual landing. She is not even eligible for that. Now these morons will reverse this and will have to send PPR. Visitor visa was refused and has nothing to do with all this. Email they used to send portal request was used before in TRV. Urghh !
Hello Brother,
I'm also in the same situation. They added my wife also under my virtual landing portal. She is in India.
When I called IRCC, the agent told me they don't know why it happened but her address in the file is Indian address and she will get PPR eventually.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hello Brother,
I'm also in the same situation. They added my wife also under my virtual landing portal. She is in India.
When I called IRCC, the agent told me they don't know why it happened but her address in the file is Indian address and she will get PPR eventually.
Eventually..... Now its more frustrated situation than before tbh. IRCC is just stupid

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Ohhh !! Sorry bro i did not get your mssg !!! These guyss are waste .!! Just getting salary for doing shittt ..!!

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
are you serious?...... OMG this is getting out of hand.

• Angry
Reactions: tajindertj

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
It means we cannot file visitor visa! Great

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
are you serious?...... OMG this is getting out of hand.
Funny thing is PA did not received this in his email. It was send to dependent's email which was used in visitor visa. Like wtf. How PR file got mixed up with TRV. I never gave her email ID in PR application and never mentioned that in portal reply. MORONS

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Funny thing is PA did not received this in his email. It was send to dependent's email which was used in visitor visa. Like wtf. How PR file got mixed up with TRV. I never gave her email ID in PR application and never mentioned that in portal reply. MORONS
Did you email the IRCC Portal? I'd email them every morning, afternoon, and evening. until they fix.

Aaak Sharma

Jun 27, 2021
Got COPR for me and my Wife, finally.
Now waiting for PR Card.
Wife was able to come to Canada on June 18th.

More details on my signature.

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time! Hope you get your soon too! Hang in there strong!
Congratulations... bless u both

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
HELP. @legalfalcon
We are now in difficult situation. (Bad luck)
Received Portal mail on 28/09/2021. My husband PA (who was in Canada) is in India for a visit as we were apart from last 2 years.
He can travel back after Diwali mostly.
Should he reply to the email and explain the exact situation? Or should hold on for a month to reply?

Also, if he replies he is in India, will his current TRV (Work permit will be cancelled? )