+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
yeah may be .... so again what we can do is just wait ? cant we do anything ?
I tried raising webforms to both IRCC here and NDVO, I tried sending emails to CPC Ottawa, Etobicoke, Delhi immigration but nothing. I tried replying back to portal emails. Nothing. So, don't know what can help. May be a visitor visa application will push the decision. Don't know man. Its frustrating.

Reactions: Vikaskumaran96

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Just got off the phone with IRCC. Frauds. As usual no answer. when asked why overseas dependents are not receiving PPR she asked back "are they from travel restricted country". When I mentioned India, she replied Give it some time as restrictions just lifted, they need to check expired documents bla bla. Every visa office works different, Ottawa works different from others. So just wait.

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hi group members,
A confusing statement,,
I just got off from the call with ircc and i asked the agent that my spouse has received her Copr and passport stamped and while i am still waiting for my ecopr as i am in canada.
Can she travel to canada while i am still in process for landing and waiting for copr.
He asked does her local visa office or any related document she received states anything specific about not travelling or wait to travel. I said no as there is nothing like such mentioned anywhere.
He told me she can travel to canada but she cant perform her landing process and receive pr card until yours is done.

your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated! I need help here… @legalfalcon

Reactions: swapanathorat

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Hi group members,
A confusing statement,,
I just got off from the call with ircc and i asked the agent that my spouse has received her Copr and passport stamped and while i am still waiting for my ecopr as i am in canada.
Can she travel to canada while i am still in process for landing and waiting for copr.
He asked does her local visa office or any related document she received states anything specific about not travelling or wait to travel. I said no as there is nothing like such mentioned anywhere.
He told me she can travel to canada but she cant perform her landing process and receive pr card until yours is done.

your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated! I need help here… @legalfalcon
Call Canada Border service agency and confirm they handle everything at canada airport for immigration docs. Explain them your situation and ask .